Recent content by Rogerregorroger

  1. Rogerregorroger

    [Open Assets] Sol Sestancia 2

    Right, finally stopped procrasinating and uploaded an update of Sol Sestancia with the Doughmeister's proper sprite re-instated. I'm still utterly confused how that went wrong in the first place, but whatever. Hope it didn't cause new glitches. These things tend to become unstable houses of...
  2. Rogerregorroger

    [Open Assets] Sol Sestancia 2

    Right, sure. Upload your line on a googledrive or something and tell me in a DM, or I'll give you my email in a DM.
  3. Rogerregorroger

    [Open Assets] Sol Sestancia 2

    Yeah, you mentioned that. I'll keep it in mind. If he's given lines, it's not "hello player I am character" tough, I prefer characters play a part rather then just straight up break the 4th wall. ^^; We'll see what I'll do.
  4. Rogerregorroger

    [Open Assets] Sol Sestancia 2

    Dunno, it's confusing when a seperate character looks a little too much like a main character.
  5. Rogerregorroger

    [Open Assets] Sol Sestancia 2

    if I remember to put him in, my brain's a cluttered mess. You know it's not me? Still think I'm a scammer pretending to be Roger? ^^; Well that's no good.
  6. Rogerregorroger

    [Open Assets] Sol Sestancia 2

    Sure. So, sonic as scout?
  7. Rogerregorroger

    [Open Assets] Sol Sestancia 2

    It's still far away I'm afraid. I'm getting some help from Icedtea with bosses at the moment, so at least they'll hopefully be better next round.
  8. Rogerregorroger

    [Open Assets] Sol Sestancia 2

    Huh, even without Sonic X. How did that happen? I'm so confused. Err, I'll look into it, but I'm a little busy at the moment so might take a few days.
  9. Rogerregorroger

    [Open Assets] A2 racer 1

    A2 racer is back. Once upon a time an infamous Dutch racing game remembered for it's novelty of cruising trough Dutch locales rather then being a good racer. Metal Sonic decided to resurrect the old races because why not. Poor guy has nothing better to do. So basically this 3 map pack if a...
  10. Rogerregorroger

    [Open Assets] A2 racer

    Rogerregorroger submitted a new resource: A2 racer - A Metal Sonic race through the Netherlands Read more about this resource...
  11. Rogerregorroger

    [Open Assets] Sol Sestancia 2

    Well, same answer, because I use the terms indiscriminately because I'm a doofus. Didn't put much thought into what the tape does other then have an excuse to have a TV studio stage. Probably just interrupts the OBEY EGGMAN messaging and give people enough of a break to regain their senses. So...
  12. Rogerregorroger

    [Open Assets] Sol Sestancia 2

    I'd never use "it's for kids" as an excuse for bad writing. My excuse for bad writing is that I am a bad writer. The whole brainwashing soda stuff feels so random because it was just a cute quick plotpoint to add context to a single level I wanted to make. Before it ballooned into the Sol...
  13. Rogerregorroger

    [Open Assets] Sol Sestancia 2

    Yeah, sorry, Sol Sestancia 3 is still on a break, especially considering I'm really worried what all these updates are doing to the level mods. For the moment I'm just doing the planning, scriptwriting and collecting required material, not any real work done. Considering Goldenshine's working...
  14. Rogerregorroger

    [Open Assets] Sol Sestancia 2

    Uh, oops. I screwed up? Err, I mean, you obviously missed the subtle hints I laid out that Tangle's passion to win her drinking contest with Whisper made her chug down so much Soda it made her barf it out, hence why she escaped it's side effects. I'm a brilliant story teller, I never make...
  15. Rogerregorroger

    [Open Assets] Sol Sestancia 2

    Wait, so what's going on? Too many freeslots used? My recent Sol Sestancia 1 update had the same issue but I accidently fixed it by changing a script, but Sol Sestancia 2 has a ton of LUA and SOC files that take forever to go trough. So using freeslots causes the crash or what?
Back
Top