It's already been a whole night, and I got some feedback, so here’s a new hotfix patch update for Aero Moon 9.
-The finish line mark has been extended for Delfino Coast which includes the building on the left. Also added some checkpoint flags on the course.
-The checkpoint tag in Polar...
Aero Moon 9 update:
October is here, and we have new courses that finally test your challenge, now part of Pak 4!
New maps: Scalene Shoreline Zone, Beacon Beach Zone, Storm Coast Zone, and Desert Invasion Zone
Changes: New Eagle Cup lineup, more checkpoint flags, Puyo Puyo Arena overhaul
New...
Aero Moon 8A update:
It’s almost the end of the month, so I figured I'd share a new patch for the map pack.
-Some of the maps feature the CAS Track Pack logo, and I mean some. Will be planning to do more in the near future.
-Fixed the checkpoint bug in Battleship Harbor, mostly at the wrecked...
And we continue with the Aero Moon update, bringing in more stuff for the current update. Aero Moon 8 of the CAS Track Pak finally introduces an original course to the Eagle Cup!
Welcome to Jade Glade Zone. With inspiration to Sega Rally and even the track Sakura Forest (which still needs to be...
RedDasherCAS updated CAS Track Pak- The Aero Moon Update! with a new update entry:
Aero Moon 8- New course added!
Read the rest of this update entry...
Well it has been over a week, but I wanted to give a hotfix with 7c.
Delfino Coast has that issue resolved involving the shortcut by the tunnel if NPCs are stuck. But it might be problematic for the Encore variant.
Resolved the music issue for Polar Paradise Zone.
Changed the number of Combat...
Oh. And I didn't even added waypoints for this shortcut. I could always add it or IDK, change up the waypoints. Then again, the goop covers the shortcut in Encore.
Damn, another one after 7a, well here's another hotfix which is 7b.
Fixed the waypoint issue for Delfino Coast.
One of the Combat UFOs in Sky Spire is on the ground, fixed it to make it in the air. Also placed some more on the map.
Puyo Puyo Arena has received some updates with the checkpoint...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.