Recent content by Plutia

  1. Plutia

    [Open Assets] Cole Track Pack

    Sherbet Land: I think this course is really close to being a banger but it needs some changes. 1. Try spreading out rings instead of clumping them all together like this, especially if they're supposed to be for climbing a slope, with this first place can chug rings through them and take them...
  2. Plutia

    [Open Assets] Cole Track Pack

    More detailed feedback pending (I have a lot to point out about visibility); this entire sector in Xbox Core is missing a respawn plane
  3. Plutia

    [Open Assets] Asha's Crocodile Map Pack

    I think you might have made a mistake with file organization, as while multiple maps are listed in the post, the only map present in any form in the most recent version is Endless Stairs. In addition, there was a strange fault at the bottom of the stairs, and the position beam does not appear...
  4. Plutia

    Starfall Pack

    Nice update, all of these new maps are pretty fun to drive on. I've got some feedback though. Sliptide Pools 1: Saw numerous people trying to cut through this deep water with power items not realizing it would respawn them... Some sort of indication that this water would respawn you would be...
  5. Plutia

    LOGMAPS

    These maps are pretty rad. Especially like Iron Ruin, there's just something about it that activates my zen state. I do have some visibility concerns though, and must second Evan's post above before getting into my own. Iron Ruin: This shortcut kind of blends into the background behind it...
  6. Plutia

    [Open Assets] NovaPack

    To be quite honest I didn't enjoy Chaos Cavern much yet simultaneously had no idea how to improve it, haha... I don't want to just say 'i don't like it' and leave no constructive criticism but it's just hard to read and dense in ways that traditional solutions don't help... I was completely...
  7. Plutia

    [Open Assets] NovaPack

    These are some neat maps, but unfortunately I've got a lot of visibility concerns. Woodland Wood Land: 1. The outside edge is a very similar color to the edge of the road in most cases of this map, which makes it hard to differentiate pits from the edge of the road. There are a few possibile...
  8. Plutia

    Diggle's Track Delve

    I understand what you're going for with the version naming scheme, but it would be very nice if they were at least consistently alphabetical -- the last few have not been. May be hard to keep track of for some people as is.
  9. Plutia

    [Open Assets] Hyperdimensional Maps - Checkpoint added to Planet Earth

    For that 2.4 goodness. I probably fucked something up so if you find anything wrong let me know. I also removed some unused music and textures, I was previously planning to make more maps but I don't really have the drive for that anymore. Not impossible it'll happen someday, but no sense in...
  10. Plutia

    [Open Assets] Hyperdimensional Maps

    Plutia updated Hyperdimensional Maps with a new update entry: Checkpoint added to Planet Earth Read the rest of this update entry...
  11. Plutia

    Ruber Pack

    They're split by cup already inside the zip file, each of which are under the 50mb limit. Should be fine to download ingame since it'd be three downloads at least.
  12. Plutia

    [Open Assets] Hyperdimensional Maps

    I'm a fake smt fan I haven't played anything older than nocturne, I really gotta get around to IF but so many videogames
  13. Plutia

    [Open Assets] Hyperdimensional Maps - Fixed textures and more teleporters

    I double-checked all of them this time this should be the last time I have to mess with them. Also the middle chunk of the map had the wrong floor texture somehow
  14. Plutia

    [Open Assets] Hyperdimensional Maps

    Plutia updated Hyperdimensional Maps with a new update entry: Fixed textures and more teleporters Read the rest of this update entry...
Back
Top