Recent content by Pippu

  1. Pippu

    Peroro Kart!

    Pippu updated Peroro Kart! with a new update entry: Update 1.8, The <Hikari> update Read the rest of this update entry...
  2. Pippu

    Peroro Kart! - Update 1.8, The <Hikari> update

    The pack now features the oh-so adorable and strange Hikari from Highlander Railroad Academy, by Sol
  3. Pippu

    Peroro Kart!

    Pippu updated Peroro Kart! with a new update entry: Update 1.7, the Transfer Student update Read the rest of this update entry...
  4. Pippu

    Peroro Kart! - Update 1.7, the Transfer Student update

    Tbh this was all done like a year ago but I couldn't release it while waiting for the initial forum approval as that took a little over a month since I think the MB was missing judges or something, so I completely forgot about it. I have checked in with who I remembered how to contact, but if...
  5. Pippu

    Peroro Kart! V1.8

    A simple character pack currently consisting of characters from the epic anime RPG Blue Archive: Asagi Mutsuki, a mischievous member of the criminal organization Problem Solver 68, by Pippu Kurosaki Koyuki, a master hacker typically found in the self reflection room for gambling seminar funds...
  6. Pippu

    Peroro Kart!

    Pippu submitted a new resource: Peroro Kart! - A collection of characters for Kart from the epic anime RPG Blue Archive. Read more about this resource...
  7. Pippu

    [Level Pack] the jelly cup (the idc update!)

    helo this is lawyer of Jebbidiah (bibbu) Quandale I would like to inform you that you are recieve CnD (Cease nice Dog) for use of AI ART!! I will charge you 12 peso if you do not take down page immediate.....
  8. Pippu

    Riviera Pack

    Very nice map, my only complaint is the fact that everything is so blue sometimes makes it hard to tell where to go. You use a yellow line texture that contrasts really well with the blue, but only in some places. I would really like to see most of the map have those kind of yellow-gold leading...
  9. Pippu

    [1.5]KartMP: A hot take on Kart balance

    Oh I love these changes, very cool
  10. Pippu

    [Character] Pippack V1

    Pippu updated Pippack V1 with a new update entry: Added Fululu, and thus rebranded to a character pack! Read the rest of this update entry...
  11. Pippu

    [Character] Pippack V1

    Pippu updated Maha Subare with a new update entry: Recolor Change Read the rest of this update entry...
  12. Pippu

    Pippack V1 - V1.2: Recolor Change

    With how she was colored, most of the palettes looks like garbage. I swapped the blues and the browns, and I left the hair recolorable because I figured it helps visibility. Palettes are also a nice little way for players to express themselves, so I figured that's more important than her canon...
  13. Pippu

    Pippack V1 2021-06-16

    NEW CHARACTER: Fululu from Mamorukun Curse! The council of Fululu will decide your fate Fululu, a young priestess from the game Mamorukun Curse! I don't actually know much about this game, despite having beaten it, I just know the music is a bop and the character designs are top notch! That's...
  14. Pippu

    [Character] Pippack V1

    An aspiring young demon hunter is coming barreling into kart, and while she might be a little.. slow.. she is eager for any opportunity to show her strength; so get in her way and she'll THWACK you! Her 3,9 stats make plowing over people a cinch! She is riding a sword that she propels by...
Back
Top