Recent content by Pikaspoop

  1. Pikaspoop

    [Open Assets] The Bushmill Cup

    That's because the object is defined before the states. A simple fix is to move the object definitions below the state definitions. I will assume cray can fix this for the next update.
  2. Pikaspoop

    [RR] Asgore Truck Over Grow

    At first I thought "how did a sound replacement get approved?" Then I looked at the addon. I really like that you put effort into making custom sprites for everyone! 1790276219 I will say, one issue is that the music is way too quiet. Increasing the volume by a couple decibels should help.
  3. Pikaspoop

    [Open Assets] Lightweight Custom Death Sounds

    Pikaspoop updated Lightweight Custom Death Sounds with a new update entry: Minor update to PikaspoopLib Read the rest of this update entry...
  4. Pikaspoop

    [Open Assets] Lightweight Custom Death Sounds - Minor update to PikaspoopLib

    There was a small oversight with my On/Off function that did not show you what the command's variable was set to if you gave no input. This update fixes it. This is not a necessary update, no incompatibilities will occur if the old files are loaded alongside the new ones.
  5. Pikaspoop

    [Open Assets] ChrisFurry's Ring Racers Mega Collection

    How have I never come across this before? Really cool pack! Well done!
  6. Pikaspoop

    [Open Assets] ChrispyChars (Pointy Sonic and Fluffy Tails)

    You can download this whenever you'd like to play it. If you're asking if updates have stopped, probably.
  7. Pikaspoop

    [Open Assets] Lightweight Custom Death Sounds

    What do you mean? Why can't this Lua be used alongside it?
  8. Pikaspoop

    [Open Assets] Lightweight Custom Death Sounds

    Pikaspoop submitted a new resource: Lightweight Custom Death Sounds - For those who need something to make dying more fun! Read more about this resource...
  9. Pikaspoop

    [Open Assets] Lightweight Custom Death Sounds CDS-V2 PikaLib-V2

    Do you want to give your characters some funny sounds they can play on death? Do you need something to soften the blow to your ego when constantly losing? Well, do I have the thing for you! === Custom Death Sounds === Disclaimer: === What is this? === Custom Death Sounds is Lua code that...
  10. Pikaspoop

    cerv.id Classic Pack

    Looks like there's a duplicate Lua file. Try to avoid running duplicate Lua hooks whenever possible.
  11. Pikaspoop

    Pink and Gold Pack

    These look so good! I hope to see you post more characters!
  12. Pikaspoop

    FRIEND (from Deltarune)

    At first I thought you forgot to make the sprites green, then I realized you used a really really dark green. Well played.
  13. Pikaspoop

    Starstorme Pack

    Cute characters, and fun maps! I do think some maps could use some adjustments to make reading where the road goes a bit more consistent, but overall your maps are great for a fun time!
  14. Pikaspoop

    Fav's Amusing Venues

    You fool! Your map has my RATs in it! No wait, they're just rats... Rats!
  15. Pikaspoop

    [Open Assets] The Bushmill Cup

    I found a patch of grass on Octopus Festival that will respawn you on the main road, seems like a mistake.
Back
Top