Recent content by Pikα

  1. Pikα

    Speedy Sonic (WIP)

    2 new videos are out!
  2. Pikα

    Speedy Sonic (WIP)

    Heya everyone! It's been a very long time since i actually talk here. I haven’t been very productive or not at all during the summer break because of a lot of problems i’ve had these past few months, and i don't really feel like talking about them in detail yet and i'm sorry for leaving the mod...
  3. Pikα

    Speedy Sonic (WIP)

    https://www.youtube.com/post/UgkxKtzbdcHV8Yrs0olBz6o6Q0O1i_wl4oJe
  4. Pikα

    Speedy Sonic (WIP)

    That’s literally just one of our devs video that he just stole and upload it on yt.
  5. Pikα

    Speedy Sonic (WIP)

    Hey y’all. Pika there, it sure has been a while since I uploaded something here, right (yeah I know and I'm very sorry for that haha) In the first place, I hope y’all are okay. On my part, well meh, I guess I used to be in a better mood than rn lol. As for why I haven’t been uploading during...
  6. Pikα

    Speedy Sonic (WIP)

    No i won’t let you do that. 1. Because it’s my mod 2. You literally make Star Rushed wich is a weird Speedy Sonic recreation and leak it. If you make one single of those again i'll just report you. So forget about it.
  7. Pikα

    Speedy Sonic (WIP)

    Posting stuffs i forgot to show to keep you guys waiting :)
  8. Pikα

    Speedy Sonic (WIP)

    there won't be any demo version of Speedy Sonic, showcases will be showed of course but don't except any pre release or something like it
  9. Pikα

    Speedy Sonic (WIP)

    You can if you want.
  10. Pikα

    Speedy Sonic (WIP)

    Without being rude or anything, just wait the mod's done like everyone else.
  11. Pikα

    Speedy Sonic (WIP)

    YEP HUMMING TOP! :D Oh and it's possible you saw the mod in many map showcases cuz i and the team did many gameplay public showcases x)
  12. Pikα

    Speedy Sonic (WIP)

    Uh, ty.
  13. Pikα

    Speedy Sonic (WIP)

    Also here's the ref i was talking about. 1763648491 Lol
  14. Pikα

    Speedy Sonic (WIP)

    Nah, not at all lol. At first, i used the cape from the FNF Corruption Christmas special video (by Phantom Fear) as a ref, and i customized it to make it my own (didn’t know this Sonic design existed at the time lol). - Also, a little lore fact: This can’t be "Classic Speedy Sonic," because the...
  15. Pikα

    Speedy Sonic (WIP)

    I'm mostly referring to modes like : Match, Team Match, CTF etc... x)
Back
Top