Recent content by LeoTheHedgehog12

  1. LeoTheHedgehog12

    ;) anyone interested?

    but how? finding stuff, debugging, or just outright code? it depends on the context.
  2. LeoTheHedgehog12

    ;) anyone interested?

    is this made with or by ai
  3. LeoTheHedgehog12

    Post your pics/art here!

    my guy i think something's wrong with your copy
  4. LeoTheHedgehog12

    sonic.pk3

    :)
  5. LeoTheHedgehog12

    Post your pics/art here!

    Some fake screenshots I made for the most recent pasta catalogue entry
  6. LeoTheHedgehog12

    Ice Climbers in SRB2 (WIP)

    This is literally the coolest thing ever
  7. LeoTheHedgehog12

    LeoTheHedgehog12's Bargain Bin

    sorry about the lack of updates on my srb2 mods my hyperdrive is dead and I can't use my sd cards until I get another (I happened to have the Ashura files on there, along with Trip, another mod, etc etc.) I'm gonna work on another mod for now this one's gonna be your new fixation haha i'm...
  8. LeoTheHedgehog12

    Post your pics/art here!

    Some experiments A hyperrealistic Krisby I drew on paper A stylized Sonic I drew on paperA digital version of the Sonic
  9. LeoTheHedgehog12

    Sls's WIP Collection

    wait what happened
  10. LeoTheHedgehog12

    Bark the Polar Bear (W.I.P)

    This looks really cool and I have a lot of faith, but watch out for the mickey pfp guy. He's very pushy and impatient, so I'd say it's best to look out and not take anything he says too personally.
  11. LeoTheHedgehog12

    Post your pics/art here!

    Some renders I made for a project on Scratch
  12. LeoTheHedgehog12

    Post your pics/art here!

    I'm testing out some artstyles. Who can guess all three?
  13. LeoTheHedgehog12

    Big The Cat (project)

    If I could give a tip for A2, the ears don't quite match the length of the ears in A1. So far this looks great, though!
  14. LeoTheHedgehog12

    chsb’s dumpster

    bro forgot to fill in a pixel on the css 💀 in all seriousness, peak
Back
Top