Recent content by katmads

  1. katmads

    If AI were being used to modify code in SRB2, how would you feel?

    I would feel as though the game had lost its humanity.
  2. katmads

    Sonic Robo Blast 2 Playthrough Archive !!

    Greetings SRB2MB !! I present my largest (and only real) contribution to the community !! This project has been over a month in the making. Originally started on 17th April 2026, as a need for footage for a planned video essay, I went looking for guides for the older versions of the game...
  3. katmads

    Does anybody know the sonic 3 pre rendered title screen

    What does this even mean ???? Are you asking for the 3D models originally used IN the render ??? If that's the case, those models have almost definitely been lost to time, and even if they aren't I doubt SEGA would be willing to share them....
  4. katmads

    Help with SRB2Wii

    There is an updated Wii Port by Fancy2209 available for download on GitHub that is infinitely easier (at least in my experience) to setup. Just remember to, when you extract the files to where they needa be, to rename config.cfg.FIXEDWIIMOTE to just config.cfg in order to play with proper...
  5. katmads

    Guys i talk about srb2 android

    The Android port to my knowledge is no longer maintained. (Please correct me if I'm wrong.)
  6. katmads

    Should SRB2 bring its IRC channel back? (new Discord age ID requirements)

    I like the idea of bringing the IRC channel back for the sake of being true to the Final Demo Message™, and also because why not. But not to replace the single best place for SRB2-related chatting. Plus, the Discord allows those that either don't want to, or for some reason can't create an MB...
  7. katmads

    Is there an addon that mutes the speed shoes music ?

    In this case it'd be relatively simple. Just copy SRB2's music into a properly organised PK3 file using SLADE and have the speed shoes music replaced with something else, or pure silence. (Though speed shoes DO override other tracks playing at the moment, so if the associated ogg file is...
  8. katmads

    SRB2 2.0 / 2.1 Lossless / Restored OST

    Peak asf ‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
  9. katmads

    3ds mod pls help

    oop- right my bad, sorry mate.
  10. katmads

    3ds mod pls help

    1. Rule 19......... 2. In the files of the 3DS application there should be a folder labelled "addons" in which you can place the WAD files.
  11. katmads

    game gives me an error every time i try to launch

    Where did you install SRB2 at ? If you used the installer, it should be in the folder you specified. It also actively advises against installing in places like "Downloads" because that can screw with things.
  12. katmads

    Why i cant play srb2 in my ps vita ¿somebody konk the problem?

    If it boots you out every time you try to open it, my first thought would be that you installed it incorrectly, or are missing some files. I've never modded a PSVita, nor do I even own one, but sometimes, homebrew ports of games to different consoles require that you provide certain files...
  13. katmads

    Video Game Photography !!

    Right so- I've not posted a lot of threads in my almost five and a half years here, so I'm a bit nervous, but I figure what's the harm in trying. I hope this is the right place to put this, anyway. Right then !! Video game photography !! I've "recently" (like four years ago) gotten into this...
  14. katmads

    Switch port multiplayer problems :(

    I'm not sure how to help with the splitscreen issue, given that I don't own a Switch, but I can tell you that the Switch Port is fan-maintained, and it's up to the developer(s) to update it to the latest version.
  15. katmads

    I'm confused, when will srb2 update on mobile?

    If I recall, the mobile port(s) of SRB2 are fan-maintained. The latest patch available for SRB2 on Android at least is 2.2.13. It's up to them as to when it will update.
Back
Top