Recent content by Jupirnier

  1. Jupirnier

    Jupirnier's Hangout Maps

    Unfortunately, I have zero clue how to fix this either. (without removing SOC_MUSE that is, since that's an integral part of the mod)
  2. Jupirnier

    Jupirnier's Hangout Maps

    Does the .RPT file have anything? Maybe that could potentially answer the question. I'm on Windows, so I cannot reproduce this issue myself.
  3. Jupirnier

    Jupirnier's Hangout Maps - V1.4 - An overhaul

    After a bit more than a year in development, I have finally finished this. Nearly everything has been updated in the map pack, so I’ll go through the major changes: Welistation, Green Valley, Snow Town, Lower Deck and Bygone Lands have received visual touch-ups; Grassy Islands, Underwater...
  4. Jupirnier

    Jupirnier's Hangout Maps

    Jupirnier updated Jupirnier's Hangout Maps with a new update entry: V1.4 - An overhaul Read the rest of this update entry...
  5. Jupirnier

    Jupirnier's Hangout Maps

    Hey.
  6. Jupirnier

    Jupirnier's Hangout Maps

    There's a button behind the store.
  7. Jupirnier

    What was your first introduction to srb2?

    From what I remember, I discovered SRB2 sometime in late 2018 through a Tails Doll Forest mod video (i even thought it was in vanilla). After that, I also started watching some pre-v2.1 videos. Then I started playing SRB2 only in singleplayer as I didn't know how to play on servers (I kept...
  8. Jupirnier

    Jupirnier's Hangout Maps

    Jupirnier updated Jupirnier's Hangout Maps with a new update entry: Version 1.3 - A not-so-small patch, and a surprise... Read the rest of this update entry...
  9. Jupirnier

    Jupirnier's Hangout Maps - Version 1.3 - A not-so-small patch, and a surprise...

    I think I should stop calling sub-levels secret maps at this point. Anyway, the changes: - Fixed a misplaced vertical row of rings in Welistation; - Underwater Museum is no longer a singleplayer-only map. You can freely play it in multiplayer now; - Underwater Museum also has a new skybox; -...
  10. Jupirnier

    Jupirnier's Hangout Maps

    Jupirnier updated Jupirnier's Hangout Maps with a new update entry: Small patch Read the rest of this update entry...
  11. Jupirnier

    Jupirnier's Hangout Maps - Small patch

    Nothing much is changed, besides the fact that scaled objects now have scaled hitboxes (due to v2.2.12 breaking scale in udmf) in a secret UDMF map. And also title screen music now functions properly in sound test, and the mod version in-game is more accurate now.
  12. Jupirnier

    Jupirnier's Hangout Maps

    Jupirnier updated Jupirnier's Hangout Maps with a new update entry: Quick fix (v2) Read the rest of this update entry...
  13. Jupirnier

    Jupirnier's Hangout Maps - Quick fix (v2)

    Fixed two things somewhere that I did not playtest properly.
  14. Jupirnier

    Jupirnier's Hangout Maps

    Have you tried playing the map in Singleplayer?
  15. Jupirnier

    Jupirnier's Hangout Maps

    Jupirnier updated Jupirnier's Hangout Maps with a new update entry: Version 1.2 - "Been waiting long?" Read the rest of this update entry...
Back
Top