Recent content by JugadorXEI

  1. JugadorXEI

    The Noise's Toppin Tumblers

    Thanks for the headsup with regards to EXP, I initially misunderstood what you meant by it, and I can look into fixing that. Because this level isn't in a cup (yet), getting EXP scoring working properly wasn't a huge priority and was overlooked as long as it worked fine in Match Race and online...
  2. JugadorXEI

    The Noise's Toppin Tumblers

    There does seem to be something very weird with eliminating players in RR, specially when disconnects are involved - the support for it currently is very hacky to make WAR work. Even the vanilla game has issues with players disconnecting, causing the server to hang on the results screen for too...
  3. JugadorXEI

    [Open Assets] NoClippy for Ring Racers

    Goated addon, used this all the time in Kart and I'm using it all the time now in RR for going from place to place to test levels and taking scenic screenshots. Only RR-specific nitpicks are, I'd give the player the PF_TRUSTWAYPOINTS flag so that the waypoint system doesn't respawn the player...
  4. JugadorXEI

    [Open Assets] Jaituia's Factory

    I was curious about this character pack, because I saw the Demon Core trailer and I thought it was extremely funny to see joke characters in Ring Racers, so I wanted to give it (and the rest of the Lua characters) a try. The artstyle of the characters in general is really cute and I dig it...
  5. JugadorXEI

    Time Travel

    It's built with SRB2Kart in mind, specifically needing to use Kart's Item button, so nope. But since the addon license is very permissive (GPLv2), feel free to port it to SRB2 if you'd like.
  6. JugadorXEI

    Time Travel

    JugadorXEI updated Time Travel with a new update entry: 1.1.2 Read the rest of this update entry...
  7. JugadorXEI

    Time Travel - 1.1.2

    Fixed a missing validation check on waypoints processing. Fixed a missing validation check with solo (w/ gargoyle) players in Haya's Combi. Added Grow+ interoperability wherever relevant (HUD, item interactions, echoes).
  8. JugadorXEI

    Time Travel

    JugadorXEI updated Time Travel with a new update entry: 1.1.1 Read the rest of this update entry...
  9. JugadorXEI

    Time Travel - 1.1.1

    Fixed waypoints and items processing halting if player joins mid-game. Fixed a Lua warning related to invincibility.
  10. JugadorXEI

    Time Travel

    JugadorXEI updated Time Travel with a new update entry: 1.1.0 Read the rest of this update entry...
  11. JugadorXEI

    Time Travel - 1.1.0

    Removed XItemLib as a dependency for Time Travel - a base-game fix is applied for item odds instead. Compatibility with XItemLib is still provided. XItemLib compatibility scripts have been removed as they are now unneeded, but they can be found in XItemLib's GitHub separately if needed be...
  12. JugadorXEI

    Time Travel

    JugadorXEI updated Time Travel with a new update entry: 1.0.2 - Bugfixes Read the rest of this update entry...
  13. JugadorXEI

    Time Travel - 1.0.2 - Bugfixes

    Fixed Time Travel causing performance issues if a large amount of objects are in the level, even outside of levels with Time Travel (thank you GenericHeroGuy in GitHub for the contribution!) Fixed XItem's Smuggle Detection not working with Time Travel.
  14. JugadorXEI

    Time Travel

    JugadorXEI updated Time Travel with a new update entry: 1.0.2 Read the rest of this update entry...
  15. JugadorXEI

    Notepad++ BLua Highlighting/Docs/Autocomplete

    JugadorXEI submitted a new resource: Notepad++ BLua Highlighting/Docs/Autocomplete - Finally, you can have less tabs open on the wiki now. Read more about this resource...
Back
Top