Recent content by HeyImTG

  1. HeyImTG

    The TG Cup - A Track Pack by TG

    HeyImTG updated The TG Cup - A Track Pack by TG with a new update entry: Version R3b: Cliffside Castle SOC Fix Read the rest of this update entry...
  2. HeyImTG

    [Open Assets] The TG Cup - A Track Pack by TG - Version R3b: Cliffside Castle SOC Fix

    - Fixed Cliffside Castle Hell crash on load due to the map ID being incorrect in the included SOC file. - Fixed there not being two sets of Boss Waypoints on the finish line sectors for several of the maps (oops!).
  3. HeyImTG

    The TG Cup - A Track Pack by TG

    HeyImTG updated The TG Cup - A Track Pack by TG with a new update entry: Small Rocky Cove Zone Patch Read the rest of this update entry... 1751992189 It is *very* surprising neither myself or anyone in my playtest group caught in the in the 3 weeks this track has been around. Thanks for...
  4. HeyImTG

    [Open Assets] The TG Cup - A Track Pack by TG - Small Rocky Cove Zone Patch

    Fixed the hovering spring FoF sector in Rocky Cove Zone not having a death pit underneath it.
  5. HeyImTG

    The TG Cup - A Track Pack by TG

    HeyImTG updated The TG Cup - A Track Pack by TG with a new update entry: After 4 years, TG's Track Pack is finally complete! Read the rest of this update entry...
  6. HeyImTG

    [Open Assets] The TG Cup - A Track Pack by TG - After 4 years, TG's Track Pack is finally complete!

    Good news, everyone! I remembered the password to my account! Seriously though, yes, it's been a hair over 4 years since I released the last update to this track pack. In the weeks after I released Meteor Mine, me and my friend group's interest with Kart waned and we moved on to something else...
  7. HeyImTG

    The TG Cup - A Track Pack by TG

    It's been more than four years and I see mostly everyone has moved on to Ring Racers now, however my friend group still plays SRB2K on and off which means I'm still making maps for it while I have the inspiration, energy, and time to. I have no release date yet, but I have a whopping 3 tracks to...
  8. HeyImTG

    The TG Cup - A Track Pack by TG

    HeyImTG updated The TG Cup - A Track Pack by TG with a new update entry: Meteor Mine Zone has been released! Read the rest of this update entry...
  9. HeyImTG

    [Open Assets] The TG Cup - A Track Pack by TG - Meteor Mine Zone has been released!

    Hello everyone! The next track of this pack has been completed. I present to you: Meteor Mine Zone. This is the first track I've ever made with a "gimmick" in the form of the course's elevator shafts. These tubes zoom you upwards as they seal behind you, forcing racers to pick different...
  10. HeyImTG

    The TG Cup - A Track Pack by TG

    I wasn't planning to, but if I was, it would be a complete overhaul/Act 2. If it's a make-or-break issue, then I can.
  11. HeyImTG

    [Open Assets] The TG Cup - A Track Pack by TG R3b

    After four years in development, I am very proud to release a fully complete track pack of my own, simply called The TG Cup! In 2021 I released Cliffslide Castle Zone and Meteor Mine Zone. Not much longer after that, however, my free time got absorbed by some other project and it wasn't until...
  12. HeyImTG

    The TG Cup - A Track Pack by TG

    HeyImTG submitted a new resource: The TG Cup - A Track Pack by TG - An in-development pack that will slowly get new releases over time. Read more about this resource...
  13. HeyImTG

    [Open Assets] Sunset Canyon Zone: A Circut Race by TG

    TG here once again to bring you another circuit race - this time Sonic and co. are drifting their way though a black-top desert highway. After a collapsed tunnel takes them though a fast and difficult split cave section, they must do some off road adventuring to make their way back to the...
  14. HeyImTG

    [Open Assets] Coastal Temple Zone: A Circut Race by TG

    Hey! TG here with a cool track: Coastal Temple Zone. Race in and around a golden temple, navigate a difficult and tight ruins section, and find ways to cut though the rough grass at the top of the cliffs to secure 1st place! Sunset encore palette included! This is the first time I've...
  15. HeyImTG

    [Open Assets] Sunset Canyon Zone: A Circut Race by TG

    TG here once again to bring you another circuit race - this time Sonic and co. are drifting their way though a black-top desert highway. After a collapsed tunnel takes them though a fast and difficult split cave section, they must do some off road adventuring to make their way back to the...
Back
Top