Recent content by Fancy Suit

  1. Fancy Suit

    Knuckles' Heist + SRB2 2.2 Xmas (ft. fung)

    In terms of addon characters? I’d probably wanna see s3 Sonic or CD Sonic
  2. Fancy Suit

    Hill Top Zone (WIP)

    This stuff looks super cool! Can’t wait to see the rest
  3. Fancy Suit

    Sonic.EXE the Disaster - SRB2 edition

    Haven’t checked this thread in a while but I’m seeing really awesome progress!
  4. Fancy Suit

    Sonic and Caliburn (SATBK)

    Can't wait for this mod! I love hack and slash type charcters! keep doing cool stuff dude!
  5. Fancy Suit

    Doom Shadow (Modern Shadow or SXSG Shadow)

    What game was the 05 hud from? was it that crappy shadow game or smth else?
  6. Fancy Suit

    Sonic.EXE the Disaster - SRB2 edition

    Bro I love the progress for this mod with my whole heart but I can't take this thread seriously with how much it goes off topic😭 With that being said I love how chubby Crimson X looks :grin:
  7. Fancy Suit

    LeoTheHedgehog12's Bargain Bin

    Happy birthday dude! hope you have great memories!
  8. Fancy Suit

    Speedy Sonic (WIP)

    HOLD UP. the design is actually like very like speedy tbh. I've had this feeling speedy sonic's design looks familiar...
  9. Fancy Suit

    Speedy Sonic (WIP)

    This makes sense but at the same time it doesn't. the achievement fits but only a little bit due to how you actually obtain it (you must have 27 whole status effects all at once) but I do agree with you! the growth of this mod is very INSANE and I can tell we are both excited for the future of...
  10. Fancy Suit

    Sonic.EXE the Disaster - SRB2 edition

    I have not been feeling well today and very gloomy but my god this is so peak it made me feel a lil better :D
  11. Fancy Suit

    Emerl SRB2

    Wow! I wish you luck with development though
  12. Fancy Suit

    SRB2 Generations

    After 705 days. We can finally rest and play this magical mod.
  13. Fancy Suit

    Speedy Sonic (WIP)

    I'm really excited for this mod! I wish the dev team good luck on this project!
  14. Fancy Suit

    Speedy Sonic (WIP)

    I can answer that for you! we have gotten new sprites shown to us and the mod has been more polished in general.
Back
Top