Question, so I don't know if you already figured this out, but how are you going to make all the abilities from OM into this game, because you can only have 3 custom moves right? unless your replacing spin of course. Or you might replace flag or tossflag. But I don't know if that will work. It...
Will these characters sprites be updated? Or will stuff like emotes be made?
1773910205
Also a question, is it okay if I make models for these when they are done? I'll try my best to add New graphics to the game, and I'll try to find a way to edit Terrain to have "models" in a way if I can find...
It’s a direct improvement question? And also I’m talking about for SuperSonic Tenkaichi. I ask for a parry so I don’t constantly lose health. If not I then (to the creator) may I have permission to make a parry for him
Bro whats happening?? Also Good work TM V6, V6 seems to be doing great! I hope yall are having a good october devs! And remember Work Hard, Sleep Hard, and Eat Plenty!!!
1727920512
Don't push yourselves and good luck!
nvm, I think it either got fixed itself or it was jast an xmomentum bug that missaligned springs. Because I use Sa Sonic for it and I just went off track from going too fast or smth, I even went back to norm Sonic and it still happened. Idk though
1726830980
Actually I think it might be in your...
We need an update that fixes the turning.
1726771076
Rather I mean a quickturn ability for the characters so we don't have that lag that completely destroys all momentum
You need to fix the springs, the send most characters flying off course and into the water, and can't even launch you correctly into other screens! I am suprized this wasn't mentioned...:dramahog:
Bro yall talking about copying code, how else should someone get the closest if not exact to regular supersonic gameplay? Jesus. The creator of Super Sonic may have copied supersonic code too? But yall may not have known that. Because no one checked. Probably. How about yall create Hyper Sonic...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.