Feel the wind in all kinds of directions! This pack has all things Wind Waker in it, in celebration of the franchise's 40th anniversary (and also because I completed it as my first Zelda experience).
CHARACTERS
FOLLOWERS
Hope you all enjoy this as much as I did making it!
Fixed sprite rotation for:
Bubble & Squeak
Kaz Zakk
Just a little fix to make their sprite rotation less obtuse (because the big template I used had instructions, oops)
Fixed some things about the asymmetrical template:
Turning sprites are re-aligned
Drifting sprites are re-flipped to match other asym templates
Gave it the default color of red to separate it from the symmetrical template
Dee updated Doodle Bike - A Motorcycle Kart Template with a new update entry:
Tweaking the Asymmetrical Template (hotfix?)
Read the rest of this update entry...
(some assembly required)
After hours upon days of spriting, troubleshooting and testing (mainly throughout my progress on the D3Pack's fourth wave), I present to you The Doodle Bike!
I noticed that Ring Racers had a lack of super unique reusable vehicles like its direct* predecessor, SRB2Kart...
Dee submitted a new resource:
Doodle Bike - A Motorcycle Kart Template - Race on two wheels instead of four, courtesy of the D-Man!
Read more about this resource...
Added 5 new characters:
Magic Jony
Trashy
Doodle Toon Link
Doodle Link
Doodle Luigi
Added 2 new followers:
Sodoma
Turbo Twist
Added 2 new colors:
Bleen
Amethystetic
Changed Rivals for:
Doodle Mario
Added Yoohoo's tail to Father Time's silly sign sprite.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.