Recent content by BlueM

  1. B

    Movie Sonic Progress thread

    Mockup of one of the new sprites.
  2. B

    Ova Sonic Remake.

    It's still being worked on. Making a shift from hand drawn to pixel art though because hand drawn looks a bit...odd in this game's case... But I still would need to find someone to code the damn thing.:blink:
  3. B

    Ova Sonic Remake.

    So I decided that Ova Sonic is long overdue for a remake. The sprites do not look pleasant to look at, and there could be a more involved move set, with the current one being just... Broken? Anyways, this is a mockup of the sprites that may make it into the final build. The first one is the A1...
  4. B

    Frontiers Sonic (Definitive edition.) W.I.P

    Made some adjustments.
  5. B

    Tyson hesse Sonic V6

    W.I.P 1781751038
  6. B

    Eguchi Sonic.

    Perhaps I should said " be able to scale up from the side of a wall and maybe upward" instead of saying "almost horizontally" but partially vertically too.
  7. B

    Eguchi Sonic.

    So I've been studying the Junio Sonic style for a few months and decided to make a mod on it. I don't have much, but here is a sketch of one of the sprites I drew in less than 20 minutes. Moveset: - Bullet Dash: Much like the current existing Junio Sonic Mod, this mod will have that same move...
  8. B

    BlueM's Random Junk

    May be a mod...
  9. B

    Tyson hesse Sonic V6

    Progress. 1777140280 Might go for a more flat shading type of style. 1777165068 I've decided to go for a more Flat shaded style since it would make more sense realistically (Style wise.) and to better differentiate itself from the SRB2 style. (Like how I've done in the past.)
  10. B

    Tyson hesse Sonic V6

    Tweaked the a2 a bit. Now the rest. 1777069003 I think that the levi dash is a bit outdated and needs to be changed or removed for a more simple play style. But I might keep it.
  11. B

    Tyson hesse Sonic V6

    Hello and welcome all! This thread is mainly about the development of the current Hesse sonic mod (V5.12) that will be given a new set of sprites and abilites (Code.) I wanted to emulate the sprites overall look off of the Tyson Hesse Sonic Mod By Hortinus for Sonic Mania. progress probably...
  12. B

    Ova Sonic v3

    So I've decided as of late to update this mod as the sprites that it has currently are underwhelming and in a desperate need of an update, not to mention that there heavily traced. This thread will focus on updating this mod from version 2.1 to v3! Join me on this journey as I make these...
  13. B

    Tyson hesse Sonic & Ova Sonic Revamp (V6) or (5.12)

    After leaving the community for almost 2 years I've finally decided to came back and revamp old projects of mine the left me and probably many others dissatisfied with the over all look them as being literally traced with low effort animations. Here's a sketch of the A1 Sprite that I'm going to...
Back
Top