Who is your best srb2 challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've actually beaten LXShadow a few times...

Of course, I won't be able to beat anyone once 1.09.4a comes out; the chasecam sucks.

Segmint said:
I've actually beaten LXShadow a few times...

Of course, I won't be able to beat anyone once 1.09.4a comes out; the chasecam sucks.
Lemme guess, you and Spazzo use third person in match and ctf.

You didn't already know that, Vash?
3rd person as Knuckles, no strafe, no mouse, no aim. All keyboard. =P

Spazzo said:

Replace Knuckles with Sonic, and you have my controls.

Of course, I sometimes use strafe for quick CTF techniques, and mouselook for anyone out of my regular shooting range (if they're standing still, of course).

Segmint said:
Spazzo said:

Replace Knuckles with Sonic, and you have my controls.

Of course, I sometimes use strafe for quick CTF techniques, and mouselook for anyone out of my regular shooting range (if they're standing still, of course).
Add strafe, and mouselook when sniping, and you have my controls.

Heh, its not like you can only get good with mouse, y'know.
Although I do prefer 1st person in match.(and match ONLY)

To Spazzo and Segmint: Did I miss some new betas on #srb2fun or something? Or did you both get a private beta send to you?

PS: Don't tell me to check IRC myself. The only reason I can still reply is because my friendly neighbour has a wi-fi USB stick for his DS, and I'm allowed to use my Wii to check the internet now and then. Incase you didn't know yet, I don't have a computer right now. I'll probably have one around christmas, though.

Oh yay, SMS is coming back 'round Winter Holidays, so we can be ONE HUGE HAPPY FAMILY AGAIN.

If you couldn't tell if that was sarcasm, please hang up, and try again.

Also, you missed approx. (x) betas. =)

Ouch, I'm not a challange for anybody.......

List of people who I find to be a great challange to me:
SB- A great player and a good friend of mine in SRB2
Secret- A great racer and always told me I would be a great match player.
Yuni- Recently started pwning me again and a cool host.
Mariosonic- I consider him one of my greater rivals (although I get completely destroyed sometimes).
Supermysticsonic- Only played him a few times in CTF before I moved but a person who uses teamwork to it's fullest.
Blue Warrior- My first real rival in SRB2 and I now consider him as a good friend.
Jman- He's a really good friend and has uses my weakness to it's full potential (rail rings).
Mystic- A great host and he pwns me in matches, but I stay no matter what the score is cause I hate giving up.
Furious Fox- A great host and great to have races with because it really pumps me up to try and catch up with him. I also usually get paired up with him in CTF games, when this first started happening I thought I was just getting in the way but he told me that wasn't true and told me to keep fighting and we usually ended up winning all of our CTF games after that.
LXShadow- What is there not to say about this CTF legend, he would always (exept for one time) be on his own team and tell me to help the other team because he was so good. It's like he could predict me and my teamates moves but we still tried our hardest and won sometimes.
????????- When I said "except for one time" on LXShadow that was because recently I went to one of his games and he was against one person with teamates on his and I was like "Woa" when I saw the score was with LX's team losing and he told me to come on his team. When I came on his team I thought we would be getting some easy wins but we lost a couple of times, tied most of the time (mind you there was a time limit), and we barely won any games. The worst part of all though is that.........I forgot his/her name..........

Well that's all the people I'm putting on for now cause I'm tired, but if I didn't put you on my list and you really want to be put on you can just pm me since I'll be on the forums alot more now.

Following names to be put on soon: Inuyasha and Unkown

Hum.

Megasonic.. Totally. I was in his server during CTF two days ago.. Even though LX and two others were going against him also, we were getting owned harshly. All of us.

Yuni. I refer to her as 'The Railringer' sometimes, as she uses them all the time. I've been playing SRB2 longer than her, yet she has gone a long way, truthfully..

Emily, she's someone I've noticed uses the mouse very superbly. Who knows, she might be like the female Torgo in time.

Torgo, though I haven't played him in awhile, other than yesterday. I can't keep up with him, and I rarely get him with railrings.

More to come whenever I feel like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back