Who is your best srb2 challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust left when Shuffle led us on a wild goose chase and made us complete Ultimate 3 times :<

A couple of days after 1.09.4 was released, SSNTails and Shuffle teamed up by making a fake video, proving how to see Red the echidna in GFZ2 the wrong way.

But let's not go offtopic. If you want to read the full story, try searching for the old topic.

Alas, 9 pages, and no mention of myself. Prehaps it's just ego talking, but I feel unloved. Ah well, I can't say I'm too cared about really.

Now, consider if you will, a world in which pure chaos reins over all. A world in which a dark-red Sonic user, with a seemingly misspelt name can scar you deeply, the more victims, the deeper the cut.

I suppose a picture's worth a thousand words, whilst these could be worth a thousand points...

=WARNING; EGO ALERT=
(And as egotistical as it is, these are all real -.-)

srb20000xw7.png

srb20001ok7.png

srb20006ah6.png

==

However, enough about me. Personally, I have found challenges in various people; Names I can think off the top of my head are Spazzo (And you know he's a god; He uses THRID PERSON as KNUCKLES and beats me ._.), Andy (Who nomatter how much lag he says affects him, I can hardly get 1/5 hits in), and Zeshiro (He gives me target practice, I suppose... I havn't actually fought him for awhile, though...)

I suppose if anything, secret would be my equal... Somehow, he always excuses himself with 'not trying'... And if so, try. Please? battling the same old adversary over and over gets... easier and easier, really.

ZTaimat said:
However, enough about me. Personally, I have found challenges in various people; Names I can think off the top of my head are Spazzo (And you know he's a god; He uses THRID PERSON as KNUCKLES and beats me ._.), Andy (Who nomatter how much lag he says affects him, I can hardly get 1/5 hits in), and Zeshiro (He gives me target practice, I suppose... I havn't actually fought him for awhile, though...)

I suppose if anything, secret would be my equal... Somehow, he always excuses himself with 'not trying'... And if so, try. Please? battling the same old adversary over and over gets... easier and easier, really.

Just as you like being egotastic, Secret likes letting people win, then crushing them when they can't stop bragging about how good they are, which fits you a lot as you can probably see. Just as I probably will *never* understand why you like being egotastic no matter how many times you explain to me, you may never understand why Secret 'excuses' himself by letting others win. He usually tells me when he's about to do so anyways, so it's not something he makes up at the last second to keep his pride.

ZTaimat said:
Alas, 9 pages, and no mention of myself. Prehaps it's just ego talking, but I feel unloved. Ah well, I can't say I'm too cared about really.

Well, you don't pop up often. When's the last time you netgamed? =P

Speaking of egos...

9 pages and I got mentioned once! Which is funny, since I've only been playing SRB2 consistently for about 6 months. You'd figure that I'd be the one not getting mentioned.

All day, every day, beating everyone into swearing at me and leaving.
I play at 1000 pointlimit, and continue playing until I cycle through the stages once or twice.
I think I'll go on a killing spree now, excuse me.

Segmint said:
Good for you, except, this isn't the "Brag about how well you play for EGO points" topic.

I'm not braging. Heck, it isn't even ego; It's a complex.
"EGO" would be all high and mighty, doing dick all to prove it. Maybe after winning one game.
The complex I have is the polor opposite; I feel I'm pathetic, so I try harder and harder (too hard, making it seem like ego), until I prove myself I can.

Anyway, my little brawl is over. not many people joined, but it seems like Secret came along. I've also brought along the log, this time.

srb20007wt2.png

srb20008jy7.png

srb20009kn6.png

Log (Sendspace)

Yes, 3 quick rounds. Read the log if you feel it's ego, I clearly BEGGED Secret to fight for real. He seemed to only do so in hitting the others...

I inhale, then exhale, then inhale, then exhale, then inhale, then exhale, then inhale, then exhale, then inhale, then exhale, then inhale, then exhale, then inhale, then exhale, then inhale, then exhale, then inhale, then exhale, then inhale, then exhale, then inhale, then exhale, then inhale, then exhale, then inhale, then exhale, then inhale, then exhale, then inhale, then exhale, then inhale, then exhale, then I make a wad for the contest coming up, then I inhale, then exhale, then inhale, then exhale, then inhale, then exhale, then inhale, then exhale, then inhale, then exhale, then inhale, then exhale, then inhale, then exhale...

As you can tell, nothing much. I just wanted to question why secret's name is everywhere.

Heh. Thanks, On edge. ZTaimat first of all, I had c-lag for that entire server. secondly, I win 98% of the time when we netgame one on one. I decided I'd let you win for a while and see how you'd react. You're reacting just how I expected you to react. Posting screenshots everywhere saying "omgwtf I can beat Secret!!!11". The reason my name is everywhere is because, whether you like it or not, I'm a good srb2 player and people recognize that.

I'm not braging. Heck, it isn't even ego; It's a complex.
"EGO" would be all high and mighty, doing dick all to prove it. Maybe after winning one game.
The complex I have is the polor opposite; I feel I'm pathetic, so I try harder and harder (too hard, making it seem like ego), until I prove myself I can.

Funny thing is, you thought it was an ego up until Zeshiro told you it was a 'complex' yesterday.

As you can tell, nothing much. I just wanted to question why secret's name is everywhere.

Because he's one of the best SRB2 players alive.

Quoted for truth.

Now why might you question that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back