Who is your best srb2 challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SB, but I beat him once in race. I think it was one of the Gloom Metropolis Acts.

EDIT: Also, this one guy who came into my server once that wouldn't reveal his name. He pwned so much.

My best SRB2 challenge? Well, at first my greatest SRB2 challenge was probably BlueJinjo when I first started out. He was like my role model, even though he doesn't really play anymore. The best thing about him was that he was good and he didn't stalk one person the entire game to the point whenever you turn around you see him, just because he was pissed off at someone for hitting him.(lol Sabre)

As for now, even though he don't play no more:(, it'd probably be Sandy. I trained him(yes, it's a he) IRL, and he got just as good as me. We were almost like twins, and we would always do 1 on 1 netgames and get a very small difference between our scores, such as maybe 1-2 hits. So yeah, fighting him was like fighting myself, which is why it was so awesome. Not that any of you guys really know him or remember him at all other than a few such as Chaos Zero 64 and Ryan, and the fact that he doesn't play SRB2 anymore since he felt the community was starting to suck. He did pop up on IRC a few times however. A few of you may also know him as the_no_namer when I first got the name Mystery. At this moment I really can't think of anyone else who came as close of a challenge as sandy.

Blue Warrior wrote:
Mario Master, SB, Delta, Ringthief (though I've only played him a couple times), and Secret. As for the most kickass player I've ever seen, Mystery. I wouldn't have picked up monitor bouncing if I hadn't seen him do it; now it's my favorite trick in the book. ^_^

I = Ringthief

Flame_the_hedgehog wrote:
I'd have to say "secret". Seriously, he showed me some **** in a netgame that I have never seen anyone else do, not even Mystic.

Secret = Owner. Just checking if you knew since I don't understand why you would put quotation marks under with his name if you knew he was in #Blaze with you for most of this time. But yeah, Secret's awesome ^_^

I know this is kind of off the subject. But I want to try and challenge everyone who made SRB2 that would be awsome. Oh and the hardest person i've faced. Is everyone whos played this for more than a year.

Eheheh.

Now, where to start?

LXShadow:

Well, the frist time I met LXShadow is when he was impressed by my SRB2 skills. We then start talking on email and training in private netgames. (That we have sometimes) He's a real awesome player and I say that he's is better than me.

Also, I think he's crazy. D: *shot*

Secret: We do private netgames too. He's a very good challenge too, but we can't compare our skills if that darn lag comes. Heck, he's a awesome player.

Andy: I always try to figure out his secret identies. I never can. Till someone tells me. >.> <.< *hides*

Andy is probably the most toughest challenge I've ever faced in SRB2. (Though, I get that horrid high ping in his server. >< ) Sometimes, I never get to hit him at all. And one time, just that one time, I almost beat him in match. But I lost by 50 darn points. Ah well.

SB: I knew him for only a few months. I think he's better than me too. I barely even beat him. His aim is awesome, just like the other 3 players I mentioned.

Mario Master: The frist good player I ever met on SRB2. I watched how he plays good in servers and I learned tricks from him. No wait...He taught me lots of tricks. If it wasn't for him, I would be still playing like a retard. D:

Spazzo: Me thinks he hads a crappy control shceme, but he's good at using it. I even get beat easily sometimes. o.O (But again, lack of ping...) I think he's great for a SRB2 challenge though.

Edit: Another edit.

Megasonic said:
Eheheh.

Now, where to start?

LXShadow:

Well, the frist time I met LXShadow is when he was impressed by my SRB2 skills. We then start talking on email and training in private netgames. (That we have sometimes) He's a real awesome player and I say that he's is better than me.

Also, I think he's crazy. D: *shot*

Secret: We do private netgames too. He's a very good challenge too, but we can't compare our skills if that darn lag comes. Heck, he's a awesome player.

Andy: I always try to figure out his secret identies. I never can. Till someone tells me. >.> <.< *hides*

Andy is probably the most toughest challenge I've ever faced in SRB2. (Though, I get that horrid high ping in his server. >< ) Sometimes, I never get to hit him at all. And one time, just that one time, I almost beat him in match. But I lost by 50 darn points. Ah well.

SB: I knew him for only a few months. I think he's better than me too. I barely even beat him. His aim is awesome, just like the other 3 players I mentioned.

I might be forgetting someone. I'll write more players down if I did.

If it weren't for me, sb would be a really bad player. I taught him. and I was taught by MM, Mega and Super Amy. Case closed.

Not necessarily, some people are able to train themselves. Someone else could have taught me as well.

For the post part, BJ taught me the most of SRB2. However, I decided on my own to use the carpy control scheme that I still use today, which he thought was a stupid idea.

Aside from the usual entreis in here (Ritz, Spazzo, Mystic, FF, Andy, and Prime), the one I haven't seen mentioned would be CZ64. He's been irritating at times but he's one of the few I really good Tails players out there (but there's what, three of us?) and gives me a nice run for my money, even if I usually lose

The Best? I don't know. Some of the Hardest people I've played are.

Com-Fast. Not bad with the rail sniper, but is always moving so it's really hard to hit him

Jazz-Doesn't move as fast as Com, but is extremely accurate with rail rings.

Sb-Just owns me. End of story.

Secret-Only played with him once, but he owned me by 1000 points. Was about 10 months ago, though...

pYr0rAGE-The best player ever!!!

Wow, I'm surprised so many people say I'm a good challenge. That's good to hear.

P.S. I'm Secret, by the way...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back