Who is your best srb2 challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cream The Rabbit said:
Personally, I've fought On edge in CTF, and I think some of Mystics skill rubbed off..he's good! On Edge, you may know me as Amy...."hee-hee" Need I say any more?

[offtopic] The only reason to capitalize my name wrong is because it's at the begining of a sentance. Ex: On Edge is awsome! Ex2: I like on Edge. [/offtopic]

Game type makes all the differemce. CTF is easier for me because I only fight half of the people _AND_ I have objectives other than jusat shooting people.

My challenge is taking on the aggresive red-ringer Booman77 and Jeremy's Rail-ring hax at the same time. Plus, Sprout's learning to mouselook and Rail-ring, so I'm in for it after he figures it out. I usually do duels with Jeremy, so I'm getting to a point where I can see what he's about to do before he does it.

I find that Mario Master can be a good challenge, as well as SB. Other than that, I haven't played anyone who ends up with at least 300 more points than me. I've only played with Mystic in a netgame once, and that was in a CTF game. So I never got a good feel for how well he played.

I have to say SB, Megasonic (he tought me everything I know), Mystery, and Mario Master. Those guys are practicly the only ones I can find lately. Although I havn't seen Mystery or Megasonic for a while.

on Edge said:
Cream The Rabbit said:
Personally, I've fought On edge in CTF, and I think some of Mystics skill rubbed off..he's good! On Edge, you may know me as Amy...."hee-hee" Need I say any more?

[offtopic] The only reason to capitalize my name wrong is because it's at the begining of a sentance. Ex: On Edge is awsome! Ex2: I like on Edge. [/offtopic]

Game type makes all the differemce. CTF is easier for me because I only fight half of the people _AND_ I have objectives other than jusat shooting people.
sheesh, you just can't say anything encouraging to me, on edge... I compliment you and you resond by telling me I got your name wrong?
I don't get it sometimes....

amyrose said:
on Edge said:
Cream The Rabbit said:

sheesh, you just can't say anything encouraging to me, on edge... I compliment you and you resond by telling me I got your name wrong?
I don't get it sometimes....

Agreed. Like I said before, you should really try to be nicer to people, and less rude. I mean, not that it's any of my business, it's not like you have to, but I go by common courtesy, manners, and politeness, so... meh, just another suggestion.

?

I never flamed you anywhere, on Edge. As a matter of fact, even if I did;

The Rules said:
4. Keep any arguments you have with other members outside of the board. Likewise, flaming, or mindless insulting of another user, is strictly prohibited. Trolling, or posting to intentionally disrupt forum activity and/or to generate an angry response, is strictly prohibited in all forms.

I'm pretty sure you aren't supposed to bring arguments from somewhere either.

I'd have to say "secret". Seriously, he showed me some shit in a netgame that I have never seen anyone else do, not even Mystic.

He showed me some tips and tricks too. :P

I think his nick was MEGASONIC. His unique debile point I saw on him was the random strafing :P... He's freaking good in CTF... 1 (MEGASONIC) VS 9 (US) and he won xD

Mario Master, SB, Delta, Ringthief (though I've only played him a couple times), and Secret. As for the most kickass player I've ever seen, Mystery. I wouldn't have picked up monitor bouncing if I hadn't seen him do it; now it's my favorite trick in the book. ^_^

To be honest, however, I enjoy playing with people of all skill types, especially in CTF. Nowadays, I usually just do CTF brawls by myself or with someone else, kicking five other newbs' rears. :P

Lxshadow pwns because he doesn't rely on others to help him in CTF, so He doesn't waste time waiting.

Only person thats a challenge for me is Sb. But if he ever hosted circuit race...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back