Who is your best srb2 challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played Secret too, but just once. He is really good. a little braggy, but good. Of coure, he often got better scores than me on CTF and Match, but a few times I actualy outscored him.

Andy said:
I'm not braging. Heck, it isn't even ego; It's a complex.
"EGO" would be all high and mighty, doing dick all to prove it. Maybe after winning one game.
The complex I have is the polor opposite; I feel I'm pathetic, so I try harder and harder (too hard, making it seem like ego), until I prove myself I can.

Funny thing is, you thought it was an ego up until Zeshiro told you it was a 'complex' yesterday.

As you can tell, nothing much. I just wanted to question why secret's name is everywhere.

Because he's one of the best SRB2 players alive.

Quoted for truth.

Now why might you question that?

Because he does nothing but be a dick about it to prove it. Owner, you have NOT won 98% of the time, hardly even 50%, including the 100+ times I beat you before you took after andy. We've hardly fought at all, really.
I don't want, nor need your pity, nor do I need you to "Set me up for a greater downfall", my life is f'd as-is. There's no downfall you can accomplish. Stop being a whiney little brat and fight me for real next time, the world's watching.

http://www.freewebs.com/reddarkred/

Oh yes, and as Zeshiro said to spazzo before, and I said to you in the logs, "lag makes things interesting". I lagged to death against Spazzo before, and I could have complained about it alot more than I did.

It seems anyone who's good that hasn't been mentioned here simply doesn't have a good enough connection for people that post here to fight; Or simply don't participate in those god-aweful, lag-filled public servers. Hoo-rah.

Now, lets stop this nonsence here, before the flamewar purns down the topic. K? I started this nonsence, and I'm ending it now. Cease. Thanks.

EDIT: Also, might I note this:

<OWNEH> <ZarroTsu> Owner, how the fuck DARE you say you've beaten me 98% of the time? Are you forgetting the 100+ times I beat you BEFORE Andy pity'd you enough to take you under his wing?
<OWNEH> Actually, yes
<ZarroTsu> We havn't even fought 50 times.
<ZarroTsu> And I've beaten you at least 10 times.
<OWNEH> You've only had about 3 REAL victories
<ZarroTsu> we've had, what... 25 matches?
<ZarroTsu> 25 - 3 = 22.
<ZarroTsu> 22 x 4, = 88%
<ZarroTsu> besides, that'd be 25 matches in all. how many """"REAL"""" matches have we had?
<ANDEH|HOEWORK> Dude, ZT, do you really have *that* much against Owneh?
<ZarroTsu> Yes.
<ZarroTsu> I hate his guts, his attitude, and his ego, hidden in such a way it makes me look bad.
<ZarroTsu> You've hardly fought me at all -for real-, and take a 98% credit.

Zeshiro + Spazzo + ZTaimat are apparently the IEM (International Ego Masters).

It's a netgame, as in, not a big deal. I know it's great that you gained 20 e-penis points by winning, but no one really cares. You could set up something personal at the best, but it's not something everyone would get into, solely because it's pointless.

If you have to talk to him about it, try using PMs instead of creating a publicity stunt (thx syko) to make everyone go, "ZOMG THIS IS SUM AWESOM STUF". If this were a huge SRB2 competition, maybe it'd matter a bit, but it isn't.

The way I see it:

Ztaimat questions why Secret is in this list. Ztaimat does not like Secret
Ztaimat shows off:

6 images of him owning Secret
2 logs
1 website on his battles with Secret

The topic he is posting in: Who is your best SRB2 challenge.

So, I don't understand.

EDIT: But yes, let's get back on topic so we may rid of these wastes of posts.

Biggest challenge? Clearly, keeping this forum from acting like they're all in the special ed department.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back