What is the worst sonic game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kman

If this has been done before, I'm sorry, but I wanted to know what people think is the worst sonic game. I would personally have to say sonic pinball party because its storyline was horrible, and the only sonic related things were the chao and a picture of a sonic character in the middle of the pinball table.

Actually, no matter how much it wasn't a Sonic game, I think it's an awesome pinball game. And yes, the story line was non-existant.

I'm sorry, but the Game Gear games are worlds better than the GBA titles. Except for Sonic 2 GG.

Anyway, Shadow. Topic over

Personally, I have Sonic Heroes as my worst. The flow is awful. They screwed Tails. And Knuckles conformed with the rest. The replay value is out the window. Anyone who would want to do those endless challenges likes the gameplay system in the first place.

Shadow the Hedgehog was awesome. The gameplay was cool, though another game with guns defidently would've been way overdoing it. Missions were oh so cool, or at least, the ones which weren't linear. The Doom is my personal favorite. Multiplayer was cool, they just confined you to three stages. The only thing about that game that was appalling was the story. We all know Black Doom didn't make Shadow. And the laser inside the Ark was never meant to destroy the Black Comet. However, going totally evil then going rogue at the last second was fun.

Anyways, topic continue.

I personally despise that total bull at the end of Sonic Nextgen whatever for the 360. Seven levels IN A ROW WITH GIANT BLACK HOLES OF DOOM AND NO RESTS OR CHANCES TO GET LIVES AND CRAP. God. I am NEVER going to get any farther in that game. Also, Sonic vs Silver was bull, too. That game had some serious issues.

And I'm a freak, but I enjoyed Shadow the Hedgehog. Now I need to watch out for flying bricks.

BlueZero4 said:
Missions were oh so cool, or at least, the ones which weren't linear. The Doom is my personal favorite.
Are you kidding? That was the worst stage in the game- nay, the entire series. I ran around in circles there for approximately 45 minutes before giving up, after which, I didn't play the game again for about 5 months.

Maou-Shin Daioka said:
Dude, the GBA titles have to the best Sonic handheld game I've ever played- In a long time.
Well, to each their own; just let it be known that from this point on, your opinions hold absolutely no credibility in my eyes whatsoever. Sonic Advance 1 was fine, but everything else after that was utter tripe.

Ritz said:
Are you kidding? That was the worst stage in the game- nay, the entire series. I ran around in circles there for approximately 45 minutes before giving up, after which, I didn't play the game again for about 5 months.
Actually, the route gets kinda defined after a while. Or at least, enough to get an A.

45 minutes is nothin'. I spent twice that blowing up scenery to get my dark score up to A rank.

Sonic Spinball for both. Sorry but Shadow the Hedgehog was fun! Shooting people with high speed attacks, and kickin sonic's ass. (even though Sonic's my second favorite character) He just gets cocky. So was Sonic next gen. I don't have it but my friend does and I beat it all the way. Sonic 1 was good too.

Well, apperently Sega thought that Shadow the Hedgehog was a failure, and a worst sonic game thread showed a surprising number of Shadow the Hedgehog likers, with only Ritz to back up the oposition.

In other words, this is stupid. Shadow the Hedgehog haters need to speak now or forever hold their peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back