What is the worst sonic game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TimberWolf, we know how to accept new things. Most of the trash Sonic Team has been feeding us is repulsive, in bad taste, and not worth the money to waste on.
When will you see that, and stop accusing us of being unable to accept new things?

Yay, someone new to bring us back on topic.
Worst game? I'm surprised nobody brought this up yet. Sonic Drift. That was HORRIBLE. It looks (yes, I'm using the DX version, so quiet) like someone puked on the spritesheets and nobody noticed. Add horrible controls and almost total lack of speed, mix well, and you get what I consider the most horrendous game to ever plague the Sonic series. (I could hardly even tell it was Sonic!)
Oh, and I've tried the demos of 2006. And I can say for certain, that in my opinion, it ranks among the best five games I've EVER PLAYED. Just wanted to point that out (no idea why).

Antiporcupine said:
Oh, and I've tried the DEMOS of 2006.
Keyword put in caps. You can't rate a game by just playing a demo or only playing the first level. Ya gotta play through the full version of the game.

TimberWolf said:
Dark Legion said:
I have Heroes, but I can;t remember any alternste paths :?
I've only played the demo, but I did notice that the alternate paths were hard to get to. I know that there're at least 2 in the first level (the only level you get to play in the demo). They don't go all the way to the end, but they are worth it.
Funny you should say that TimberWolf, you haven't played the full game, have you?
I, as well, have not. But after seeing full video walkthroughs (watching my cousin play it) and finally having a chance to play (for a short time because of the disgust of randomly falling through too many floors) the game for myself...
Poor. This game is a $60 dollar piece of crap. Nothing more, nothing less.
Now I see what you guys have been complaining about.

Maou-Shin Daioka said:
TimberWolf said:
Dark Legion said:
I have Heroes, but I can;t remember any alternste paths :?
I've only played the demo, but I did notice that the alternate paths were hard to get to. I know that there're at least 2 in the first level (the only level you get to play in the demo). They don't go all the way to the end, but they are worth it.
Funny you should say that TimberWolf, you haven't played the full game, have you?
Notice how I didn't say anything about the full version being good or being crap from jsut playing the demo, I just state that there're alternate paths in the first level.

Shadow. Runner up Heroes.

Best ever new-school: Next Gen

Best ever old-school: Sonic 3 & Knuckles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back