Do explain why.
Yes, please explain

Anyway, here're mine:
Sonic Spinball (both)
Mean Bean Machine (both)
Sonic'06
Heroes

Now, about Shadow and Riders:

1. Shadow the Hedgehog is not a Sonic game,it's a SHADOW game. Furthermore, the guns, vehicles, swords, etc all fit with Shadows bad-ass attitude. You Shadow haters should stop speaking from your ass and complaining about the guns and vehicles, because they had to show up. And also stop complaining about Shadow coming back to life, because he never died.

2. Riders is another example of what Sonic exels at: Speed and racing. "OMGODZ HE IZ ON TEH HVER BAORD!" SO WHAT!? He HAD to or else he wouldn't've been able to get the Emeralds. And it's just something new and interesting, just like with every other Sonic game.

That's just my toonies worth. (yay Canadian money!)

TimberWolf said:
1. Shadow the Hedgehog is not a Sonic game,it's a SHADOW game. Furthermore, the guns, vehicles, swords, etc all fit with Shadows bad-ass attitude. You Shadow haters should stop speaking from your ass and complaining about the guns and vehicles, because they had to show up. And also stop complaining about Shadow coming back to life, because he never died.

*ahem*

Shadow the Hedgehog was and still is a Sonic game. Sega announced it as a Sonic game, from what I heard. Furthermore...it had Sonic in the game. True, you can't play as Sonic in the game. However, in Sonic the Hedgehog 3 for Genesis, Knuckles was in the game. You couldn't play as Knuckles...but that didn't make it an ALL Sonic game. I may have made no sense...but I understand it....i think... :|

Dark Mystic said:
TimberWolf said:

*ahem*

Shadow the Hedgehog was and still is a Sonic game. Sega announced it as a Sonic game, from what I heard. Furthermore...it had Sonic in the game. True, you can't play as Sonic in the game. However, in Sonic the Hedgehog 3 for Genesis, Knuckles was in the game. You couldn't play as Knuckles...but that didn't make it an ALL Sonic game. I may have made no sense...but I understand it....i think... :|
Uh, you could play as Knuckles if you locked on Sonic and Knuckles. :|
If I remember correctly, Sonic 3 and Knuckles was meant to be one game, but they had to release Sonic 3 to meet the set release date. So they later on released Sonic and Knuckles to lock-on to Sonic 3 to make the whole game.

As well, you get to play as Tails in Sonic 3. It only matters who the PLAYABLE characters are, not including the second player controller or multiplayer.

As well, SEGA never announced it as a Sonic game, they just said that it was being made by Sonic Team. I have NEVER heard or read anything saying that Shadow the Hedgehog was a Sonic game.

umm. Yeah :|

The little List that i give now is not that they are the Worst Sonic/Shadow/Tails/blahblah.. Game ever.

1. Sonic 2 GG
I never ever got Past the Boss of Level 1... I always get a Game Over O_o

2. Sonic Spinball (Both)
I never got past the Boss. I didn't know how to get to the Last Emerald and stuck always in this Level <_<

3. Sonic Labyrinth
Oh God! The Pain! I really hate to get further with the Spinball, just because Sonic lost his Speed and now he is a Lazy Snail.

4. Sonic Heroes
OK, that Bad wasn't. But i don't like the Special Stages! Sometimes when i click the X for Turbo, then he doesn't do it. I only have 2 Emeralds and i can't get any more Emerealds :(

5. Shadow the Hedgehog
I liked to Play it but the Worst Mission was when the Artificial Chaos spread all over and i need to Defeat them. I only needed 1 and played this Level 30 Minutes... Yes, 30 MINUTES! This is really Awfull

6. Sonic Riders
I don't want now to say: "OMFG!! S0N1C FLY! thiS S0Xx0rZ!1111" I just don't like the Controls. When youre really Fast, then you can't Control it. And i hate the Last Mission? because i always fall down and get the Last Place.

Neo said:
5. Shadow the Hedgehog
I liked to Play it but the Worst Mission was when the Artificial Chaos spread all over and i need to Defeat them. I only needed 1 and played this Level 30 Minutes... Yes, 30 MINUTES! This is really Awfull
Ya, I got stuck on that one too, so I just did the neutral mission.

Quote from the first page.
BlueZero4 said:
Actually, no matter how much it wasn't a Sonic game, I think it's an awesome pinball game. And yes, the story line was non-existant.

I love it too.
The last 2 levels are interesting.

I love that you can be on foot.

I just replayed Shadow to try to get all A rank missions, and I made another revalation.
The game sucks, this game will always suck.
Simply because Sonic Team made and went Shadow bad-ass when he already was a bad-ass in SA2.
Now this shows how bad Sonic Team messed up so far.

Maou-Shin Daioka said:
Simply because Sonic Team made and went Shadow bad-ass when he already was a bad-ass in SA2.
CONTRADICTION!

So you liked Shadow as bad-ass, yet when SEGA and Sonic Team KEEP him bad-ass by using todays bad-ass characters as examples you go all "OMGWTF WAI U DU DAT!? SOINC IESNT SAPOSSED TU BEE BAD-AS!"

Timber, you purposely took that single line out of comeplete context (in my opinion.)
Today's examples as bad-ass is not what Shadow originally was, and you know it.
Shadow, in my opinion, was a bad-ass because he was mysterious, and wanted revenge on humanity for killing someone close to him, Maria.
Now Shadow is a gun-touting, foul-mouthed douchebag.
Before you go off quoting me for having a contradiction, read all of my post before accusing me of being a hypocrite.
Once again, stop spewing random trash out of your delusional, fanboy mouth.

Maou-Shin Daioka said:
Timber, you purposely took that single line out of comeplete context (in my opinion.)
Today's examples as bad-ass is not what Shadow originally was, and you know it.
Shadow, in my opinion, was a bad-ass because he was mysterious, and wanted revenge on humanity for killing someone close to him, Maria.
Now Shadow is a gun-touting, foul-mouthed douchebag.
Before you go off quoting me for having a contradiction, read all of my post before accusing me of being a hypocrite.
Once again, stop spewing random trash out of your delusional, fanboy mouth.
Go play Sonic'06 as Shadow.

Any guns? No. And saying "damn" isn't being foul-mouthed. I didn't take it out of context. YOU'RE the one that made the contradiction. Shadow is still bad-ass, and SEGA made that clear by KEEPING him bad-ass. And only bad-ass characters get there own games. :P

You're just a "classic" fanboy that can't accept the truth. Shadow has and always WILL be a bad-ass character no matter what.

Sorry, I was referring to Shadow The Hedgehog.
The point is that (which you are missing) is that Sonic Team already had Shadow as a bad-ass character, but they ruined him by trying to make him something he already was.
And yes, I am a classic fanboy. Obviously, you don't know Sonic's roots.
I am a classic fanboy because the recent titles sucked, and you're probally too dull to see the major flaws in Shadow, and SONIC '06.

Maou-Shin Daioka said:
Sorry, I was referring to Shadow The Hedgehog.
The point is that (which you are missing) is that Sonic Team already had Shadow as a bad-ass character, but they ruined him by trying to make him something he already was.
And yes, I am a classic fanboy. Obviously, you don't know Sonic's roots.
I am a classic fanboy because the recent titles sucked, and you're probally too dull to see the major flaws in Shadow, and SONIC '06.
I KNOW OF THE FUCKING FLAWS IN SONIC'06!

Anyway, SEGA and Sonic Team can't "make" Shadow be what he already is, silly twit. He's alreayd bad-ass, so they keep him bad-ass, SIMPLE!

And you just admitted that you're the worst type of fanboy EVER. Classic fanboys do nothing but yell for the newer games to be "classic", aka 2D Sonic and Eggman only with no storyline/plot/dialogue/voice acting, with absolutly nothing new in each game.

In other words, you're a dumbass that wants the Sonic series dead because you cna't accept anything new.

And yet when I disagree with you TimberWolf, you want to result to insults and ridiculing me, just because I'm not a "Blind New Sonic Lover".
You sound like a crybaby to me, in fact, that's all you have been doing in your posts on how I want Sonic dead., when I don't. I want Sonic Team to stop making half-assed games.
You're an ignorant, flaming fanboy who doesn't know what Sonic isabout.
This is exactly why I hate the new Sonic games, and blind fanboys like you that claim that Sonic is being revitalized, but in reality, he's dying.
Your posts are not winning your battles.

*Edit* And Spazzo, if you don't wanna hear us argue, over the internet, stop posting on this topic. Simple.

arguing.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back