What is the worst sonic game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you've played the recent games, then you know that Sonic Team did a half-assed job on SONIC '06, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. You can still like it, I don't care, but it doesn't change that truth in any way.

Maou-Shin Daioka said:
If you've played the recent games, then you know that Sonic Team did a half-assed job on SONIC '06, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. You can still like it, I don't care, but it doesn't change that truth in any way.
For the love of GOD would you read the posts!? I. KNOW. SONIC. NEXT. GEN. IS. A. PIECE. OF. SHIT. I'm arguing the 3D games BEFORE that one!

I was referring to the 3D Sonic games BEFORE Sonic'06, YOU keep on thinking that I'm referring to Sonic'06.

Unless I say Sonic'06' name in my post, I'm not talking about it. And for the love of God WHAT IS SO WRONG WITH SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG!?

It's OK, but it's too linear, and short. Plus, I can't get past that level where you have to destroy the Artificial Chaos :evil:

Dark Legion said:
It's OK, but it's too linear, and short. Plus, I can't get past that level where you have to destroy the Artificial Chaos :evil:
It isn't completly linear. It does have less alternate paths than Sonic Heroes, but it still has the alternate paths, moreso in the later levels.

EDIT: Also, person that I'm debating with, they didn't "change" Shadow, they just kept him badass, using the badass characters at that time as examples. Master Chief is considered badass by HALO fans, and he uses weapons and vehicles.

Dark Legion said:
I have Heroes, but I can;t remember any alternste paths :?
I've only played the demo, but I did notice that the alternate paths were hard to get to. I know that there're at least 2 in the first level (the only level you get to play in the demo). They don't go all the way to the end, but they are worth it.

I even found a Flash Movie named: "The painfully doomed Shadow Show"
And the Characters (typo, lol) are really Anoying.

Sonic will be this:
title_101.gif

Neo said:
I even found a FLASH MOVIE named: "The painfully doomed Shadow Show"
And the Characters (typo, lol) are really Anoying.

Sonic will be this:
title_101.gif
Keywords capitalized.

You DO know that those people are just retarded idiots? And that your picture makes you look like someone who came here jsut to piss-off Sonic fans?

This thread is called "What is the worst sonic game?". Don't you think some people are going to get pissed off, anyway?

Shuffle said:
This thread is called "What is the worst sonic game?". Don't you think some people are going to get pissed off, anyway?
He's one of those that pretends to be a fan and then goes and blatently does what Sonic hater does pisses of everyone.

Shuffle said:
Or maybe he's a fan of the classic games like over half of this community?
But is he a classic fanboy that can't accept anything new like half of this community?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back