Super Mystic Sonic (V.1.09.4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you (or someone) give me a valid link? Light Dasher has a server on and I can't get on without this wad.

PS: Sorry. I wouldn't be asking this if my computer didn't lose internet connection. (This computer I am on right now isn't my own. It is my mom's)
Somehow, my loss of internet messed up my PC...I don't know how though. Again...I am really sorry for this request.

hey, sms, when i clicked your link to get sms, it said it was an invalid download link. :evil:

or maybe it's just my computer...... :?

I'd like to give you guys a newer link, but even I don't have the old 1.09.2 version anymore......

Wait for 1.09.4 to get the newest version of SMS

its going to be a long wait till 1.09.4 :?

we have to wait till every single bug gets fixed with 1.09.3

Super mystic sonic said:
I'd like to give you guys a newer link, but even I don't have the old 1.09.2 version anymore......

Wait for 1.09.4 to get the newest version of SMS

Can you please read older posts before whining about a new link?

I would like to fix the link, but I don't have SMS anymore. I only have the 1.09.4 version. And I'm keeping that release date. Wait for 1.09.4!
However, if someone could give me the 1.09.2 SMS, I would gladly fix the link.

EDIT: It is released?!?! Very well!

Super mystic sonic said:
It is.....released?.......very well.

I'm preparing SMS for release. It will be released today!
Atleast all the noobs that get your wad (and there's a lot) won't be able to use it in 1.09.4 (I hope, if not make it only work in 1.09.4 damnit!).

Guys....its here! SMS for 1.09.4! Go the the first picture for the download!

srb20000bj6.png

(Lets try to keep this short)Whats new:
-Gave SMS/HMS a glow
-Sharpend the shading
-New background for NIGHTS
-Editing on the sprites to make sure SMS doesn't look to much like the original Sonic
-Some experimental SOCCING
-New abilities
-Updated the sms-music.wad
-gave sms-music a song for NIGHTS
-Added some sounds for pain/dead/victory/HMS transform
-Made a experimental house with emeralds. Enjoy.....I quess....
-New flags for CTF
-New flag icons
-New mini-flag icons
-All pictures of maps now have SMS/HMS/Mystic in it.
-New menu cursor
-New "game over" Sonic
-Replaced Sonic in the story with SMS
-The credits artwork are now differen't.
-Text that apears when you arrive in a level is now SMS style!
-Blue crawla changed to sun-crawla
-Jetty gunner changed to Shadow gunner
-Replaced point showing with text. (good/cool/great/MYSTIC)
-Fireballs for SMS
-Updated SMS in speech
-Made Mystic movements a bit smoother
-Mystic now flashes when NOT boosting
-Got level sign working again
-HMS transform is updated.
-New thok/spin shadow's are here.

Known bugs:
- The thok shadow applies with eggman too.
- If you have a very, very, VERY crappy computer, you might not see shading on SMS.

What is with you and your obsession with Jamaican colors and unrealistically colored "emeralds"? :P

Man this is awesome. I like the multicolored text at the start. it's cool. I haven't seen any bugs yet

True Hyper Sonic said:
Shouldnt Hyper Mystic Sonic be able to float like Super sonic?
And the emeralds are kinda...easy...to get.

Besides that everything is awsome.

map map50 is now a testmap. During my development in SMS, I experienced many bugs in the Mystic Emerald. So the best way to find out what the bug is, was to make a level with the Mystic emerald inside. Later I decorated the level a bit and released it to public.

As for HMS' floating ability. I was already hacking SRB2 to make HMS float, but all of a sudden 1.09.4 was released. I needed to act very quick if I wanted to release SMS the same day. If I would have some more time, it would work. Well, don't worry. There's a bug in SRB2 to let custom characters float. If I tell it here, they'll fix the bug. I'll tell you in a netgame.

FoxBlitzz said:
What is with you and your obsession with Jamaican colors and unrealistically colored "emeralds"? :P

SMS has a red stripe on the forhead. (Red just fits with yellow) His basic color is yellow. (Super Sonic's color) Further he has green shoes. (Grass+running. Thats the thing you do most in SRB2. Running over grass area's)

This all has a meaning. Red is for the flaming power Sonic gets from the mystic emerald. Yellow is for the fact he's super. (Super Mystic Sonic) Green is the for the tropical nature SMS' runs trough.

Fire, light, and earth get united. It is Super Mystic Sonic! That is what Mystic powers are.

When he is HMS, this changes to Magma, sparkle, and water.

When Sonic fuses with Mystic's body, all these powers are too much, and it all turns black.

Super mystic sonic said:
When Sonic fuses with Mystic's body, all these powers are too much, and it all turns black.

And here I was thinking that when Sonic fuses with Mystic, it would create the fastest forum administrator known to man.

TheDarkArchon said:
Super mystic sonic said:

And here I was thinking that when Sonic fuses with Mystic, it would create the fastest forum administrator known to man.

....XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back