Super Mystic Sonic (V.1.09.4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...anyone playing as SMS in a mtch game in that zone is screwed...

I could hit that brightness from a mile away...

Remember that his speed is very high, plus he can also run on water with his green shoes, so just try to catch up with SMS. His accel will be hard to control in match, though.

Dark Warrior said:
I counter with this is a stupid overpowered Sonic recolor that fails on every level.

If your asking me, he controls way better then the SRB2 Sonic, and has something from the original SA control. By the way, if you can only complain about SMS being a recolor, then don't say anything at all. I'm trying to make SMS be less then just a recolor by adding special effects, extra poses, glow effects, power differences, and a bit differen't attitude.

Its just that I can't all of a sudden change SMS from a hedgehog to a ....rabbit or something.

It's a stupid Sonic recolor that plays darn close to the same.
It's just made overpowered by your overabuse of the specials of 1.09.3.8. Before that, you couldn't have made it different than Sonic's playing.

Dark Warrior said:
It's a stupid Sonic recolor that plays darn close to the same.
It's just made overpowered by your overabuse of the specials of 1.09.3.8. Before that, you couldn't have made it different than Sonic's playing.
I'm supprised that people dont get banned for flaming like this >_>. I mean realy grow up :roll: .

Other than that the glow look ok.. it looks good on hms but it looks more like a white out line on sms.

But I cant wait ^_^.

I think making his color change to be the strips and the eyes that undergo the changes is good, because Super Mystic Sonic is sort of ment to be yellow.

I'd say the glow should only be on HMS and Mystic.

Over all, it's awesome. :mrgreen:

Bouncey said:
I think making his color change to be the strips and the eyes that undergo the changes is good, because Super Mystic Sonic is sort of ment to be yellow.

The color change should be more efficient soon. I overall agree with Darkwarior that its just a Sonic recolor with some extra power, but I'm trying to make it look less like one. You can count on that when the update is coming.

Super mystic sonic said:
Bouncey said:

The color change should be more efficient soon. I overall agree with Darkwarior that its just a Sonic recolor with some extra power, but I'm trying to make it look less like one. You can count on that when the update is coming.
At least he's trying. But still, I'm not seeing too many differences between him and the official Sonic. Sure he's got an arrow on his head, but that dosen't seem like much.

Draykon said:
At least he's trying. But still, I'm not seeing too many differences between him and the official Sonic. Sure he's got an arrow on his head, but that dosen't seem like much.

Don't you worry, 3 updates ago was to make the basic sprites, 2 updates ago it was to eliminate the bugs, previous one was to add a lot of special effects, and this update will customise the sprites making him look less like Sonic.

-_- I don't get it...I thought it was Sonic. You mentioned a "Super Crazy Emerald" (some name like that) was involved. He's still got Sonic in his name, I thought still looking like Sonic was the whole idea.

I think he wants to make SMS look less like sonic because he's super sonic charged with the Mystic Emerald. Not Sonic.

Thats the thing. This is just a random recolor wad of Sonic coming from my crazy mind, with a story that'll blow your mind.(Its your choice to decide whether thats positive or negative)

I agree with everyone that SMS is unoriginal, and maybe a bit cheap recolor of Sonic. I'll try what I can to make it less a cheap recolor. I'm never gonna release any recolor ever again after SMS, but I'm probably gonna regret that the SMS wad will be seen as one of my biggest faillures ever. I shall make SMS something at least decent, and thats it. Even if I have to remake SMS with other sprites then the regular ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back