Super Mystic Sonic (V.1.09.4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheDarkArchon said:
Super mystic sonic said:
When Sonic fuses with Mystic's body, all these powers are too much, and it all turns black.

And here I was thinking that when Sonic fuses with Mystic, it would create the fastest forum administrator known to man.

The "Lock Dash" shoes. D:

TheDarkArchon said:
Super mystic sonic said:
When Sonic fuses with Mystic's body, all these powers are too much, and it all turns black.

And here I was thinking that when Sonic fuses with Mystic, it would create the fastest forum administrator known to man.
Heh! best. funny. of the day.

Bah, because of my haste of releasing SMS and his music, I found out I put in the wrong music in sms-music.wad!

Whatever you do, do not listen to it. It now features some bad made heavy metal song with some drunk guys singing......

If you are gonna listen to it......you'll regret it.

Super mystic sonic said:
Bah, because of my haste of releasing SMS and his music, I found out I put in the wrong music in sms-music.wad!

Whatever you do, do not listen to it. It now features some bad made heavy metal song with some drunk guys singing......

If you are gonna listen to it......you'll regret it.

There I was thinking you had even more bad taste...How about not making the SMS-music.wad? :3

Oh yes, I think this wad is terrible. The red/yellow/green colours on all the text gets really annoying, we also have this recoloured Sonic who's got maximum stats for everything, taking the challenge out of the game, the cralws were a decent idea, just...a bright yellow robot? >.>

There I was thinking you had even more bad taste...How about not making the SMS-music.wad? :3

Oh yes, I think this wad is terrible. The red/yellow/green colours on all the text gets really annoying, we also have this recoloured Sonic who's got maximum stats for everything, taking the challenge out of the game, the cralws were a decent idea, just...a bright yellow robot? >.>

That SMS' grapics are differen't from other basic characters, does not mean the grapics are bad, Ree-c. SMS just doesn't have outlines on his main body. That SMS is overpowerd....you are tottally right. But if you look better, you might see some stats that are lower then sonic's. (trustfactor, ringtrow, brightness, waterskip, and of course the fact that homing surely will slow you down in most levels, making you unable to set a proper record)

But even then SMS stays overpowerd. Hopefully there will be some new S_SKIN options to power SMS down a bit.Why you hate the colors so much....is probably your personal bussines. And the enemies...well, I'm still working on them. I am gonna re-make the enemies to fit SMS' speed and power. By the way, not only the blue crawla has been powerd up in this version. :wink:

People, if you like the wad, tell me why.

If you hate it, tell me why. (Not listening to the fact SMS is a recolor)

I can improve SMS if I know why its awesome, or why it sucks. But everyone who doesn't like SMS probably have "he is overpowerd" as reason. I'm thinking about removing homing from SMS. Who wants that?

poll said:
[poll: keep homing?] [yes = 100%] [no = 0%] 3 guys voted
-Yes, Its just fun killing robots with it. 2 points
-Yes, I love getting miles up in the sky using jetty-syns! 1 point
-Yes, other reason
-No, It slows me down like hell in area's with many enemies
-No, It got me into trouble and deathpits sometimes.
-No, other reason

Well, whatya think of it? After 5 days, I will delete this poll-like thing.

Hmnn...
To make homing (And Multithok) less overpowered, change ACTIONSPD to 20...
It works!

If I would do that, SMS would be way too slow at some area's. SMS is all about speed. Since homing doesn't speed you up, I consider about removing homing. But of course its just plain fun killing whole enemy swarms with SMS. Thats why I leave it up to you guys to decide wheter to remove it or not.

Seriously, Balance is better then speed.
If you really love speed, make it 30. :P

These are SMS' stats

ability = 0 might change if there apears another ability
normalspeed = 36 won't change
thrustfactor = 4 won't change
accelstart = 181 might change a tiny bit
acceleration = 48 might change a tiny bit
spin = 1 might change if there is a new option for this
jumpheight = 100 Won't change
runspeed = 18 Won't change
runonwater = 1 Maybe...just maybe it might change
allowsuper = 1 Will never change
superspin = 0 won't change
multiability = 1 might change depending on the ability
homing = 1 could probably change
lightdash = 1 won't change
ringslinger = 1 won't change (this even powers SMS down in match/ctf/tag)
actionspd = 77 It says 77, but it is random speed. from 53 to 83. This might change to a tiny bit slower
mindash = 60 Iwon't change. This is ment as a alternative for speed thok
maxdash = 90 Its says 90, but the speed is very random. between 47 and 88
waterskip = 0 won't change

You can hint me on what to change in PM. But remember, none of these stats will dramaticly go down. SMS should not have a very bad weak point. Maybe a small one, but not a huge one. Like Sonic does have...his accel and his air movements. (Air movements? Yes. Its hard for him to reach high places without springs or platforms.)

Start voting for homing already!

There must be one BIG weakness.
Otherwise your wad will be classified 'Overpowered' by lots of the community!
Seriously. Even Super Sonic has a weakness!

Tapika the fox said:
There must be one BIG weakness.
Otherwise your wad will be classified 'Overpowered' by lots of the community!
Seriously. Even Super Sonic has a weakness!

What about a few small weaknesses?

True Hyper Sonic said:
I like SMS the way it is...

and i like killing robots with homing >.>

(And what would Super Sonic's weakness be?)

Good to know somebody ansers the poll.......

Super Sonic's weaknesses is ring draining sectors (OMG Double ring drain speed) and certian kinds of Eggman/Thz turret missles.
Small weaknesses might not work.
Sure, everyone cannot breathe forever underwater and everyone cannot escape the clutches of death pits and crushers and (Non Super Charecters) can be hurt, but those are non-optional weaknesses.
Each char needs (Atleast) 1 big weakness to make it fair.
Sonic has slow acceliration/air speed.
Tails has a slow maximum normal speed, and Flying doesnt get you that far.
Knuxy has slow gliding, and his glide is a pain to handle in SA mode.
Tapika will soon be released, and when he does his weaknesses will be:
Slow spindashing, Doesn't jump in a ball and Hovering doesnt get you that far if you can't keep yor hand on the jump button...
Sorry If I'm being braggy, I'm just giving my ideas...

Um Sonic has Speed Thok to stop that weakness.
Tails's flight is cheap in some places which reqire jumping(same goes for knux)

Um...how about no rapid thok for SMS?

(No offence but i think I'll play SMS and his "SMS blast 2" more then Tapika)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back