Attack3 4
Hurt 1
Ability 3
Going up 1
Going Down 1
Flip 2

Anybody in for the idea

I don't see what the idea is....

I think he's Talking about someone making the diffrent sprite frames for the character wads

Carnage said:
LMAO. It is kinda fast, you have to move mouse kinda fast for corners.

Who's such a idiot to use a mouse in a race game like SRB2 riders?

If you wanna know what my controls are in that case, I spended hours configuring it.

Super mystic sonic said:
Carnage said:

If you wanna know what my controls are in that case, I spended hours configuring it.

I'm the idiot that would use mouse because I don't have gamepad and using keyboard is worse the mouse. :| P.S. I was just kidding about idiot.

TheDarkArchon said:
Super mystic sonic said:
Carnage said:

For turns, obviously.

You are crazy if you turn around with the mouse. There's only 2 reasons when I will use mouse

1: I have a rail in my hand, and I need to hit somebody while hiding or when I wanna hit somebody that just touched a spring.

2: If I've SMS added, turned chasecam off, and if I added chaoszone, I like to test my skills as the fire hunter by running trough the levels while only killing enemies by firing, and by only using the mouse. Of course I use a fitting song like "I AM" or "OPEN YOUR HEART" when doing this.

Ok everyone, I have an IRC log about hom much I want to make a new Metal City. :P
<Callum> lol
<Tapika> I wish I could make an ACTUAL Metal City that's more game like
<Tapika> But I'm lazy
<Tapika> C64 did a rubbish job
<Tapika> Not close enough to the lvl
<Tapika> It's just the basics he did. :P
<Callum> ...
<Callum> :3
<Tapika> :)
<Tapika> Also
<Tapika> The current texturing sucks
<Tapika> Like hell
<Tapika> :P
Unfoutunetly, I don't have good enough textures. Also, I can't make dash FOFs, but I already made the FOF someone can add dash too. :P

Tapika the fox said:
Ok everyone, I have an IRC log about hom much I want to make a new Metal City. :P
<Callum> lol
<Tapika> I wish I could make an ACTUAL Metal City that's more game like
<Tapika> But I'm lazy
<Tapika> C64 did a rubbish job
<Tapika> Not close enough to the lvl
<Tapika> It's just the basics he did. :P
<Callum> ...
<Tapika> :)
<Tapika> Also
<Tapika> The current texturing sucks
<Tapika> Like hell
<Tapika> :P
Unfoutunetly, I don't have good enough textures. Also, I can't make dash FOFs, but I already made the FOF someone can add dash too. :P
Oh right, like a log with some smiles and tongue bashing will decide if you want to replace Metal City. You may very well go ahead and try making your own version, but it probably won't replace the one I made.

Almost done with Green Cave. Can't say when I'll have it done, but it shall be soon.

I'm about to make a Credits cutscrene. I've written down the people who has helped out. If you think your name should be here, tell me what you think I missed, and if you can, post the picture, wad, etc. so I won't miss you.

Also, addons such as light dasher's light dasher wad is, well, an addon. It can be accepted, but not to be added to the mod. So don't try to tell me it should be credited.

Level Designer - CZ64, Flame
Character Spriter - CZ64, mikel93, Dark Mystic, light dasher
Board Designer - CZ64, Halkel, mikel93, Bouncy
Textures - Dark Warrior
Sprites - Dark Warrior
SOC Makers - Draykon, CZ64
Riders Logo - Neo, CZ64

And in case you didn't read my post before or just missed it, I didn't edited the riders.soc. I just changed some spring's height and distances to 2 levels.

And mikel, if you still have it, repost your Metal Harbor race wad, I want to take a look at it.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
I'm about to make a Credits cutscrene. I've written down the people who has helped out. If you think your name should be here, tell me what you think I missed, and if you can, post the picture, wad, etc. so I won't miss you.

Also, addons such as light dasher's light dasher wad is, well, an addon. It can be accepted, but not to be added to the mod. So don't try to tell me it should be credited.

Level Designer - CZ64, Flame
Character Spriter - CZ64, mikel93, Dark Mystic, light dasher
Board Designer - CZ64, Halkel, mikel93, Bouncy
Textures - Dark Warrior
Sprites - Dark Warrior
SOC Makers - Draykon, CZ64
Riders Logo - Neo, CZ64

And in case you didn't read my post before or just missed it, I didn't edited the riders.soc. I just changed some spring's height and distances to 2 levels.

And mikel, if you still have it, repost your Metal Harbor race wad, I want to take a look at it.

I put this information into my Intelligence gathering topic

Chaos Zero 64 said:

I PMed Dark mystic if he has it.

Plus, are you going to edit it?

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Textures - Dark Warrior
Sprites - Dark Warrior

hey... i also helped out with some of the sprites and textures... remember egg factory CZ?

and those air tank sprites

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Chaos Zero 64 said:
Textures - Dark Warrior
Sprites - Dark Warrior

hey... i also helped out with some of the sprites and textures... remember egg factory CZ?

and those air tank sprites

Information has been add to my Intelligence gathering topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back