SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the last time, I'm not changing the damn speed!

But here's a tip: If you don't hold forward, it's much easier to control, but you'll fall off your board much more easily.

Draykon said:

But here's a tip: If you don't hold forward, it's much easier to control, but you'll fall off your board much more easily.

You can't even fall off your board.

GCFreak said:
Draykon said:

You can't even fall off your board.

I mean, stop riding the board. When you slow down to a walk, I call that falling off the board.

Do you mind if I edit the characters a little bit to make it seem more like sonic riders?

It just looks like sonic standing on the board not trying to balance or anything and the board doesn't tilt or anything and that's starting to annoy me and I want to edit it.

I don't know about those guys, but that is not what I'm going for.

I swear, if the official Riders characters are edited to look like in Sonic Riders, I will quit this thing.

I fixed the standing sprite so he's not standing on the board.

PLAYA1.jpg

PLAYA5.jpg

Guys! This mod is based of the pure core of Sonic riders, but its skin is just SRB2, and that makes this mod new. If it would be exactly Sonic riders, then whats the point of making this? What would be the point of making something that already exists? Only the idea and the levels are from Sonic riders. The engine and stuff is all from SRB2!

Although I would like a working airtank *shot*

Super mystic sonic said:
Although I would like a working airtank *shot*

*ahem* SMS... It can just plainly be ring drain sectors that drain your air tank... there can be a very tiny sector where the player starts are, and that it doesnt drain your rings... until you go outside the sector... (you can place a Set of rings on each player start)

i dont know if this can be Soc'd or not... Starting off with 100% of your air tank and once you hit 0... your speed shows down to normal Srb2 Running speed (maybe a Normalspeed of 30 or something)

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
i dont know if this can be Soc'd or not... Starting off with 100% of your air tank and once you hit 0... your speed shows down to normal Srb2 Running speed (maybe a Normalspeed of 30 or something)

Not 30, at least 36.

Max speed in Sonic riders is +/- 167 miles on board. Max running speed is 150 miles.

Now I know I just started to complain about SRB2 riders not being Sonic riders, but half the speed of board speed just doesn't fit.

I've gone up to 200 mph on the board before. I've unlocked everything on that game including supersonic and the sega levels.

I once went up to 300 MPH...

but most of the time... (when i choose the right character and board) i maintain a speed of 240 MPH if i dont hit any obsticals/walls and as long as i save my Air...

I'm talking about regular speed when you just move forward. Thats 165 MPH. And by the way, fastest I've ever gone was 378 MPH when riding turbulence in Babylon garden.

Babylon Garden in SRB2 Riders is gonna be fun. I know it. Is there any way possible to make the beam of light at the start of the race and when it hits the start line, an invisible wall opens (of course the invisible wall has one part visible to it--the lightning thing)? If so, I would like to sprite the beam of light and the lightning thing.

Super mystic sonic said:
I'm talking about regular speed when you just move forward. Thats 165 MPH. And by the way, fastest I've ever gone was 378 MPH when riding turbulence in Babylon garden.
I ment without the turbulence.

Ahem.

I regret to inform you, that I have decided to cease working on this project. I've done some thinking, and decided it's probably not a good idea for me to be a part of this project. Although I will continue my other projects (the ones you guys don't yet know about), I simply find that this has gone to far for me to wish to continue. I only even joined the project as a joke in the first place.

(Hehe, said project 4 times in that tiny paragraph.)

It's not like you really need me.

EDIT:

OLD POSTS FTL
It has come to my attention that many people have read up to this point, then jumped to the end to scream OMG DRAYKON QUIT! Completely missing my later post saying I decided to come back.

I'm still working on SRB2Riders, live with it.

Draykon said:
Ahem.

I regret to inform you, that I have decided to cease working on this project. I've done some thinking, and decided it's probably not a good idea for me to be a part of this project. Although I will continue my other projects (the ones you guys don't yet know about), I simply find that this has gone to far for me to wish to continue. I only even joined the project as a joke in the first place.

...You make the bulk of the SOC, of course they need you.

Draykon said:
Ahem.

great...looks like this Mod is done for. Our master SOCer has quit. We DO need you to work on this project!

aww man...and it was looking so good too...

:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back