White Cave
Dark Desert
Sky Road
Babylon Guardian
Snowy Valley
Space Theatre
Sega Carnival
Sega Illusion

Some of those levels I haven't seen in sonic riders. Are they extra levels you guys are making for it?

Draykon said:
Ok, I think it's finally time we make this list public:

Planned levels:

Metal City
Splash Canyon
Egg Factory
Green Cave
Sand Ruins
Babylon Garden
Digital Dimension
Dual Towers
Night Chase
Red Canyon
Ice Factory
White Cave
Dark Desert
Sky Road
Babylon Guardian
Snowy Valley
Space Theatre
Sega Carnival
Sega Illusion

Characters:

Sonic
Tails
Knux
Metal Sonic
Eggman
Amy
Shadow
Espio
Silver ((Though I'm drastically opposing that))

That is the plan based on a post Dark Mystic made. Don't count on every last one of those being made.

Addons:
Mario Rider
Rouge Rider
Mighty Rider
GlenchlaxRider
SMS Rider

(By addons I meen you add them to the game yourself like normal wads)

Also Amy and Jet have allready been done (Yes I said Jet).

And what happend to the Metal Harbour Race.

Wait a minute, why isnt team bablyon in it?, it wouldn't be much off a sonic rider mod if they arnt in it
and also, in the zip you say is updated, it is not, it just has the same things, and i can only download the sonic rider and metalcity

light dasher said:
Wait a minute, why isnt team bablyon in it?, it wouldn't be much off a sonic rider mod if they arnt in it
and also, in the zip you say is updated, it is not, it just has the same things, and i can only download the sonic rider and metalcity

Team babylon isn't in here, because it's a team of cheap recolors based on an ancient civilization that, unlike the tribe of cheap recolors based on an ancient Mayan civilization, are nothing like them.

Hyper Metal Sonic X said:
There not cheap recolours, but I would like to know who got the angel wing as a gift? :?

Jet: Cheap Shadow Recolor
Wave: Cheap Rouge/Cream recolor fusion thingie
Storm: Cheap Big recolor

Just so you guys will know, I'll continue making levels until I reach SEGA Carnival. I find the Rogues' levels to be lame excuses to have new levels. If you want to edit Metal City to make Night Chase, go ahead. This is mostly because I'm doing most of the work and don't have time to edit out a level to make those other levels.

And Green Cave is halfway done. If you've played it, right now I'm at the big place where Centipedes take you spinning up to the upper part of the levels. Though in SRB2 it's just a Zoom Tube.

Draykon said:
Hyper Metal Sonic X said:
There not cheap recolours, but I would like to know who got the angel wing as a gift? :?

I don't see Jet as a Shadow recolor...though I do see the others.

By the way, nice job with the starting slope CZ. Though...you go too fast so I didn't go down the slop...I went over it sort of :? That may be fixed when riders8 comes out...I'll try it with the beta.

Draykon said:

HAHAHAHA, I'M HAVE SO MUCH CRITISM ON RECOLORS!!!! NOBODY CAN BEAT ME, LOLZ!

Now I'll show you some true critism what involves recolors!

Jet: recolored edited character with a lighter Sonic's voice, and Sonic's legs.
Wave: Cheap woman Jet recolor *shot*
Storm: Big recolor (but not cheap)

Amy: Sonic recolor with other hair, and in 2D kinda cheap.
Shadow: Visually a Super sonic recolor with Sonic's abilities.
Knuckles: Cheap. Not a recolor, but he is cheap....*shot*
Metal Sonic: A bad addon to all Sonic series, and he's the only really cheap Sonic recolor.
Mecha Knux: Cheap, and a recolor. Now thats cheap!
Mecha Tails: same as above.
Eggman: A cheap recolor of Sonic. Yes, he is a Sonic recolor. Have you ever saw Sonic after a beer party? Well then!
Tails: cheap fox recolor *shot*
E-101: E-102 recolor
E-102: E-101 recolor
E-103: E-102 recolor
E-104: E-103 recolor
E-105: E-104's head recolor.
Omega: E-series edited recolor.
Big: Storm recolor *shot*......cat recolor*shot again*
Super Sonic: The only none recolor! And that explains why he's super!

How is super sonic not a recolor?

He just became yellow with his spikes moved around...

Also... Every other character is not a recolor... other than the metal characters, and the E series robots

this pisses me off everytime debating weather or not people thing Jet is a sonic/shadow recolor... Yet he is not...

how can you guys say that almost everyone is a recolor?

Let's not turn this into a recolor discussion topic. Ahem:

Riders8 status report:
Rider8 will not have working turbulence. I'll try to get it for Riders9.
You must walk before you can uber-run.
Some controllability is lost, but I managed to neutralize it, so it's not as bad as the first riders8 beta.
Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles are removed from the character select screen (No more "sonic isent on a bored help me fix it"), The Sonic Rider added

In addition to what I have done, I intend to get tricks to give you rings before the Riders8 official release.

Lastly, I'm thinking we might be able to have some kind of "Mission Mode" for 1p.

If jet is then Shadow and Super Sonic aren't. Jet is a BIRD for crying out loud! for him to be a recolor he'd have to be a hedgehog!

Draykon said:
Lastly, I'm thinking we might be able to have some kind of "Mission Mode" for 1p.

yeah this would be good... But dont forget... we need to keep this in srb2's limit

I got a couple ideas

MISSION 1: Destroy a Crawla located somewhere in Metal city
(its a hidden crawla)

MISSION 2: Catch up to a moving object/player in METAL CITY (I.e. Touch it) (it can either be a diffrent player like Shadow or something... it can even be Eggman!!! :eek: )

MISSION 3: Race in metal City and Beat the Time of 2 minutes, 5 seconds (the time can be changed)

MISSION 4: Collect Over 150 rings in Metal City (the ring number can be changed)

MISSION 5: Look for 5 junk pieces hidden in metal city (the emerald token location sprites... they can be sprited)

missions 6-10 would be the same things as above... but in Splash canyon

missions 11-15 would be the same things as stated above... but in EggFactory

missions 16-20 in Green cave (same as the metal city missions)

missions 21-25 in Sand Ruins (same as the metal city missions)

Missions 26-30 in Babylon garden (same as the metal city missions)

and finally 31-35 in Sega carnival (same as the metal city missions)

EDIT: All the other missions will have a diffrent Racing time (metal city was 2 minutes and 5 minutes) like Spash canyon can have a time of 2 minutes 15 seconds or something

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
How is super sonic not a recolor?

He just became yellow with his spikes moved around...

Also... Every other character is not a recolor... other than the metal characters, and the E series robots

this pisses me off everytime debating weather or not people thing Jet is a sonic/shadow recolor... Yet he is not...

how can you guys say that almost everyone is a recolor?

Its all ment as a joke, i'm just calling every character a recolor except for Super Sonic without even thinking about it.

I also cannot imagine how all characters are recolors all of a sudden. Personally I would rather have another character like Jet added, then the so called cool original NIGHTS character. (I don't like it at all)

But hey, don't comment on me. Just ignore this and get on with the show. Make something of it!

I have a suggestion for the frames

Standing off Board 1
Walking off Board 8
Running off Board 4
Boarding 1
Attack1 4
Attack2 4
Attack3 4
Hurt 1
Ability 3
Going up 1
Going Down 1
Flip 2

Shooting with a painfull weapon that boosts your speed would help. Otherwise you could edit the thok to be faster and act like spindash. But it would cost air.(once you made a air meter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back