SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would you do the air system? like the super sonic rings drain?

The air system would fit in if the rings were replaced by, well, air. The RINGS name under TIME can be replaced with AIR or AIR TANK. And to not give it the Super Sonic mode, let it drain a ring every 2 or 3 seconds.

Now for a sneak peek on Green Cave.
srb20003di0.png

It's just the part I like the most. Right now I'm having some troubles with the Zoom Tube (again). Mostly when I try adding 2 tubes. the second one goes straight to the first one. I might get it fixed.

So now the level is around 60% done.

hey i made those hoops things that the fly types go on (you know, those things that when you go on the fly type ramps) get it here

light dasher said:
hey i made those hoops things that the fly types go on (you know, those things that when you go on the fly type ramps) get it here

light dasher, here's what you posted:

url=http://http://www.sendspace.com/file/cbajfa] here [/url

Here's the proper way to put it in:

url=http://www.sendspace.com/file/cbajfa] here [/url

[With [ ] in the beggining and end, of course.]

:eek: wow...this is coming along really well.

The only negative thing I can say is: It's a bit too fast. take it down just a bit.

aside from that, this is insanely good.

/me starts pacing as he waits for the release of green cave.

Super mystic sonic said:
Aegix said:
The only negative thing I can say is: It's a bit too fast. take it down just a bit.

A bit too fast? I was thinking it was going kinda too slow, and they could triple the speed or something.

LMAO. It is kinda fast, you have to move mouse kinda fast for corners.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Draykon said:
Lastly, I'm thinking we might be able to have some kind of "Mission Mode" for 1p.

yeah this would be good... But dont forget... we need to keep this in srb2's limit

I got a couple ideas

MISSION 1: Destroy a Crawla located somewhere in Metal city
(its a hidden crawla)

MISSION 2: Catch up to a moving object/player in METAL CITY (I.e. Touch it) (it can either be a diffrent player like Shadow or something... it can even be Eggman!!! :eek: )

MISSION 3: Race in metal City and Beat the Time of 2 minutes, 5 seconds (the time can be changed)

MISSION 4: Collect Over 150 rings in Metal City (the ring number can be changed)

MISSION 5: Look for 5 junk pieces hidden in metal city (the emerald token location sprites... they can be sprited)

missions 6-10 would be the same things as above... but in Splash canyon

missions 11-15 would be the same things as stated above... but in EggFactory

missions 16-20 in Green cave (same as the metal city missions)

missions 21-25 in Sand Ruins (same as the metal city missions)

Missions 26-30 in Babylon garden (same as the metal city missions)

and finally 31-35 in Sega carnival (same as the metal city missions)

EDIT: All the other missions will have a diffrent Racing time (metal city was 2 minutes and 5 minutes) like Spash canyon can have a time of 2 minutes 15 seconds or something

I have an idea for mission mode.

In Metal City, if we can get a trick system to work, we can make:
Mission 1: Get 1000 points by doing tricks.
Mission 2: Destroy 10 Blue Crawlas in Metal City.
Mission 3: Boss Level-Defeat Sonic in less than 3 laps (hit 8 times while racing).
For the rest of the Hero Races, the Blue Crawlas go up by 5 and the points go up by 1000 (each level).
Bosses of Hero--Sonic, Tails, Knux, Amy, Eggman.

Night Chase Level.
Mission 1: Get 1000 points by doing tricks in Night Chase.
Mission 2: Detroy 10 Red Crawlas in Night Chase.
Mission 3: Boss Level-Defeat Shadow within 3 laps (hit 8 times).
For the rest of the Babylon Races, the mission's Crawlas and points go up the same as Hero Races.
Bosses of Babylon--Shadow, Wave, Storm, Metal Sonic, Jet.

I don't know how to make Babylon Garden and Sky Road.

BAbylon Guardian Level
Mission 1: Defeat the Babylon Guardian (3 hits to the lamp...like in the original)

How does this sound?

I thought my idea's were better
Anyway... if we can get a trick system working... the rings would Act like Air...

The mission #4 would be changed to:

Collect Over 300 Rings By preforming Tricks

I'm for Flame's idea. Anyways, I'm not sure that there's a way to make rings drain with SOCs, but it can be done in sectors. Yes, I do intend to use rings for air.

And no, I'm not changing the speed. This speed level is perfect for me and I'm the SOCcer, so SOC wise, what I say goes.

Delete and repost:

http://freewebs.com/draykonsjunk/riders8.soc

Riders8, so much has changed I'm not gonna bother listing it. So download it and see for yourself.

Nice, thanks Flame!

And I might as well do this, since the new riders8 is here.

SRB2 Riders Mod

Separated:
SRB2 Riders

Metal City

Splash Canyon

Egg Factory

Sonic Rider

Tails Rider

Shadow Rider

Riders 8

SRB2 Riders Batch File

Right-Click on any one you like and go to Save-As to download them. Save them on your SRB2 Folder. Yellow means updated.

That Sonic simply has another walking set of animation complete, which is perfect, now that the new soc is here.

Almost done with Green Cave. For those who know the level, I'm at the long U part at the end. I made an SOC edit to go along with the level to change some 'stuff' and a simple sound while not completely overwriting the original sound.

And Flame, if you don't mind, please make some time for tomorrow. I'm a bit tired of wadding, and I'd like it if you'd add the rail and bustable blocks on the level. I'll send it to you when I get online.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
And Flame, if you don't mind, please make some time for tomorrow. I'm a bit tired of wadding, and I'd like it if you'd add the rail and bustable blocks on the level. I'll send it to you when I get online.

Of course i'll have time tommorow silly... im always on... So just send it through qwery on IRC tommorow, and i'll see what i can do (im skilled at making bustable blocks...) :mrgreen:

Myself said:
I have a suggestion for the frames

Standing off Board 1
Walking off Board 8
Running off Board 4
Boarding 1
Attack1 4
Attack2 4
Attack3 4
Hurt 1
Ability 3
Going up 1
Going Down 1
Flip 2

Anybody in for the idea

How about we make it so when you run out off air you can not go at full speed like tails, and when you get air back (or rings) you can go full peed again

light dasher said:
How about we make it so when you run out off air you can not go at full speed like tails, and when you get air back (or rings) you can go full peed again

Conditionals cannot be SOCced, sorry.

Nomekop said:
Myself said:
I have a suggestion for the frames

Standing off Board 1
Walking off Board 8
Running off Board 4
Boarding 1
Attack1 4
Attack2 4
Attack3 4
Hurt 1
Ability 3
Going up 1
Going Down 1
Flip 2

Anybody in for the idea

I don't see what the idea is....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back