• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nitro.wad

Wich ability do you think is best?

• Acid trail

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spring-like jump

• Superglide

• Bomb thok

• Sonic 3 bubble

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Shooter Bouncer.

By the way, can we have the normal Bouncer as a whole different Enemy? and not just a removed sprite work being replaced by the one that shoots at you.

Kunucklees is wadding. Kunucklees, can you edit it for the shading to be like the otehr one?

This is the Big Spider rushed through it a bit, out of anxiety to do the flying monster.

The flying monster.

Your shading, that doesn't count as spriting !!

Silly rabbit.. Sprites are from Chao Reaper.

Chao Reaper said:
Your shading, that doesn't count as spriting !!

Silly rabbit.. Sprites are from Chao Reaper.
*Puts voice changer on* I AM NO RABBIT. I'm a fox with a halo! :lol: .

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Great, 2 of the most important people of this wad get suspended..

It's actually 3 people. Yellow Blue Dude got suspended as well and
Not only that but chao reaper got an extended 1 month ban for ban evasion.

FuriousFox said:
EDIT: Ban evasion with the name "Complainer". Extra account deleted, ban extended to 1 month and enforced by IP ban.

Oh Noes! :cry:

Nah, that's okay. They're probably working on it even though I can't see it or anything.

I don't think you could make enemies like chao reaper did but if you could make levels then you could make them. I was planning on making an unlockable level where there are teleports to each level and a room with an image of each person's character that helped. I know the kunucklees is a blue fox with a halo and wings. I could see how good I could make you in srb2 style and I could make a chao with a black robe and a syth for chao reaper, then I could ask camo man what his character looks like and make one of him.

I'll do the spriting. Base it off an Island because that's where nitro is. Make multiple things to do in there besides teleport to other levels too.

I dunno, just be creative. Make the teleports look natural like a cave or trees leading into darkness.

Ok, I finally got my SRB2 folder back(don't ask why or how). I tried the Nitro wad and is it me or when I walk at all he's Shadow with gold quills? If it's like that to everyone then this isn't close to being done. :? I would like to know when you plan on having this done please.

Cory the Hedgehog said:
Ok, I finally got my SRB2 folder back(don't ask why or how). I tried the Nitro wad and is it me or when I walk at all he's Shadow with gold quills? If it's like that to everyone then this isn't close to being done. :? I would like to know when you plan on having this done please.

2 of his partners got suspended. He can't do everything on his own. This is causing delays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back