• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nitro.wad

Wich ability do you think is best?

• Acid trail

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spring-like jump

• Superglide

• Bomb thok

• Sonic 3 bubble

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Is never confused*

Your both so special you ride the short bus.

Anyway on topic, I think Nitro's friend should be A Darkness Creature that was turned good, he could even look different, and have an immature personality, and very childish, but at times very serious.

His ability would be to errr... TALK! (No not really) actually he'd probably be able to throw ..err..balls of energy.

Possible. I still ned to make him. I bet chao freak could just make him up since he's wadding him.

I haven't gotten anything from camo man yet. I told him what he was doing then I never hear from him again.

SOCing, adding Nitro to the title screen, Giving Nitro an ability (I think acid trail.), and making Nitro's friend an unlockable character.

I can't wait untill we are done with this. I'm only on act two of Destiny islalnd zone, because I have also been working on Metelmaddness.

I will probably be the last finished because I haven't gotten much time to work on nitro. Chao freak hasn't started yet because he's working on honey and we haven't made the character. I have most of him done I just need hair (I will send a Sprite edit from sonic advance 3 sprites.)

nitro_the_hedghog said:
I will probably be the last finished because I haven't gotten much time to work on nitro. Chao freak hasn't started yet because he's working on honey and we haven't made the character. I have most of him done I just need hair (I will send a Sprite edit from sonic advance 3 sprites.)
I don't know how much levels I will make. I think maybe 5(not including the acts).

That would be nice. I need a way to make more bosses that just 2 because those are the only one's on here. I bet camo man could maybe SOC a way for it.

Insufficient Ammount
Level Zones in mind from me are
Cold Mountain Zone
Dark Graveyard Zone

Those are what i want in the MOD, in mind should be made.
>.>

I want the last level to be in a cave so that it looks like you're on teh way to the final boss. (Nitro's friend in darkness form.)

How about waterfall path? I like waterfalls so I want that. The next 2 should be what chao reaper thought of.

Well i definately want Dark Graveyard Zone.

A desolate road Nitro finds himself traveling through a dark graveyard..what..monsters will show up..what horror will befall Nitro and his friends...

This will also give time to introduce a new enemy that replaces the Jettysyns.

Awsomeness. Anyways, Kunucklees, I need you to send the beta to someone else because I don't have speakers and I need someone to see how good the music is. Keep sending me the betas too. Oh yea, Here's Paws (Test name for nitro's friend.) I still need A hairstyle though. Unless he looks best without it.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Awsomeness. Anyways, Kunucklees, I need you to send the beta to someone else because I don't have speakers and I need someone to see how good the music is. Keep sending me the betas too. Oh yea, Here's Paws (Test name for nitro's friend.) I still need A hairstyle though. Unless he looks best without it.
I could give you my old Sonic Advance 3 (I think it was 3...) sheet that I used for my old Heavenlytails wad. And I'll send the levels to....Umm...Who wants to beta test the levels? :P .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back