• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nitro.wad

Wich ability do you think is best?

• Acid trail

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spring-like jump

• Superglide

• Bomb thok

• Sonic 3 bubble

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrispy

Developer
Sonic Team Junior
If you don't know already this is nitro:

NITRCHAR-1.jpg

Soccing:
Camoman
Sonic freak

Levels:
kunucklees

Other:
Flame the hedgehog
Light Dasher
On edge

Most recent link to nitro
http://www.sendspace.com/file/yb419k
Paws
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3ytuku

maybe,when he thoks,he could temporarily walk on air when he thoks and leave an acid trail that sinks into the ground so you can hardly see it and it explodes like a bomb ring on impact and leaves fire from the explosion radius.It would be used well in ctf.

Nothing that makes him supernatural. Unless it was like when he rolls he leaves a trails of fire as if you had the fire ball thingy.

I'm thinking maybe a thok where you could control how long it goes before you fall. (Kinda like chaos control.)

How about... Letting him do a Super Glide at 90 action Speed. I'd love to see a Guy going at 90 yelling "I CANT STOP THIS THIN111!!11+11!shift"

=P I <3 noob speak.

Draykon said:
That would be glide, with a thok-level actionspd.
No it won't because in a glide you slowly fall, what I ment was like a really fast hover.

You could make him thok and create a bomb thing that explodes after, like, 10 seconds. (It is possible)

Possibly, I'll have to see what everyone else says. I'm also about adding a sling item.

Bump/double post

I haven't been able to get much done because I was at my dad's house all weekend and his computer doesn't have the internet. Anyway, I still need an ability.

Hmm.....

Perhaps you can add a short Sonic 3-ish type of barrier that surrounds him for a split second and harms other opponents and enemies that touch it. It would probably need a diameter of about 150 pixels, as players have one of 100, if I'm not mistaken. Which I probably am.

But you get the idea. =P

I will probably need someone to SOC the ability (once I find one.) And im going to add a slingitem, but I still need to think of something. Possibly something like chaos spear.

Actually, I would like to see you continue with thok/spin/sling item. A friend of mine (don't ask me who) was experimenting with the item values. Let's see:
3=Eggman
4=Egg Missle
193=THZ Turret
194=THZ Laser
124=Homing ring
125=Automatic ring
126=Explosion ring
More Here. *click*
Essentially, if you know the item number of a shooting enemy, go 1 higher to get the projectile.
Note: Use hurtful sling items in air. (e.g. Eggman)

Bump/double post

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6cc0wt
Here's a little beta. It only has the stand and jump sprites but I want to know what color do you guys think looks the best with him. I don't like the green and I'm thinking maybe red or blue but I want to know what color you guys want the most.

Cool I like it. Also (thanks for the schao) and if he has a super form, I think it should be puple or orange. Maybe black too that'd be cool. :D

I already know what I want for the superform. I just want to what his true color should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back