• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nitro.wad

Wich ability do you think is best?

• Acid trail

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spring-like jump

• Superglide

• Bomb thok

• Sonic 3 bubble

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was just to show what he looks like. I want him srb2 style. Chao freak can wad him for me.

kunucklees said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:
Awsomeness. Anyways, Kunucklees, I need you to send the beta to someone else because I don't have speakers and I need someone to see how good the music is. Keep sending me the betas too. Oh yea, Here's Paws (Test name for nitro's friend.) I still need A hairstyle though. Unless he looks best without it.
I could give you my old Sonic Advance 3 (I think it was 3...) sheet that I used for my old Heavenlytails wad. And I'll send the levels to....Umm...Who wants to beta test the levels? :P .

LOL. Why don't you just post a link and let everyone do the beta testing?

We could do that. It could help keep this topic alive. And we may get more people here besides the people working on it (And thunder.)

Maybe if I start my own wad. My character will be the one to replace knuckles. And also in the main game. Nitro could switch places with Dash so he can get to places Nitro would find difficult or impossible to get to. Lets say to open a door for Nitro. Although only Nitro can actually finish the level. Dash hangs around a spot so you can change characters by making scripts or something. :D
That's just an idea. And I don't think this will happen. What I don't appear in any mods?

I just can't get my character in my avi to look srb2 like. :(

Dash the Hedgehog said:
Maybe if I start my own wad. My character will be the one to replace knuckles. And also in the main game. Nitro could switch places with Dash so he can get to places Nitro would find difficult or impossible to get to. Lets say to open a door for Nitro. Although only Nitro can actually finish the level. Dash hangs around a spot so you can change characters by making scripts or something. :D
That's just an idea. And I don't think this will happen. What I don't appear in any mods?

That actually sounds pretty good. I could see if we could SOC it and find someone to wad it.

Maybe we could see if someone could fix the texture glitches or to see if it's just my computer.

Remember its Haunted Music , and its for a Graveyard. Luckily in my view anything can be turned DARK, and lets say i found the music to do so.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Maybe we could see if someone could fix the texture glitches or to see if it's just my computer.
I allready PMed you about that! It's not a glitch. It is just the textures being to far away and dissapearing.

Chao Reaper said:
Listen to the music yet? How is it
It's good! I'll use, but it's MP3......And I cant find any MP3-OGG converters anywhere that can record more than 30 seconds(hehehehe...). But I still could use it; it would take lots of space but it is possable.

I just re-read what camo man said he was goin to do and saw he said he could make the enemies. I'll just go with whoevers is the best between his and chao reapers.

kunucklees said:
Chao Reaper said:
Listen to the music yet? How is it
It's good! I'll use, but it's MP3......And I cant find any MP3-OGG converters anywhere that can record more than 30 seconds(hehehehe...). But I still could use it; it would take lots of space but it is possable.

Try WinLAME Then.
Here

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Dash the Hedgehog said:

That actually sounds pretty good. I could see if we could SOC it and find someone to wad it.

I can WAD pretty well. It's the spriting I can't do.

Thats bull, forget him, the jobs taken i've already done my work as well.

Okay, but it depends on how good his is. If it's awsome I'll take his but otherwise you get to make the enemies. I still need a few enemies from you also. Like a stronger version of the spider ones (like the red turret thingys.) and a flying one and one that flies and shoots and one the bounces and shoots.

The springey does count as the bouncey.

Got bored and made..a Tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back