• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nitro.wad

Wich ability do you think is best?

• Acid trail

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spring-like jump

• Superglide

• Bomb thok

• Sonic 3 bubble

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cory the Hedgehog said:
Ok, I finally got my SRB2 folder back(don't ask why or how). I tried the Nitro wad and is it me or when I walk at all he's Shadow with gold quills? If it's like that to everyone then this isn't close to being done. :? I would like to know when you plan on having this done please.
It's just to show what he looks like in game. I never said he was finished, I realeased a beta to see what color he should be wich I finally decided on.

New character!

I've made another character! (Actually it kinda came to me in a dream but whatever.) He is the leader/creator of the darkness. He is also the whole reason that nitro's friend was taken over by darkness in the first place! I still have no name but I'm think maybe Thor.

EDIT: Dash, sorry but now I have someone to replace knuckles so I don't need your character in the game.

Cory the Hedgehog said:
Oh so that's him. Also I can't wait for this wad the character Nitro looks awesome.
Sorry to burst your bubble but I haven't been working on nitro much. ever since i released teh beta I've only made 1 sprite. I'm starting to gain a social life. Oh my god! It's unbeleivable!

So, you never had any friends? :eek: I have tons of friends who don't have SRB2 but want it (their computer sucks). So instead they play consoles and sports.

I've starting the Adventure areas. I've just want to show what the special event flats are. When you step on them, It triggers an event. You can tell where to find one because it has Nitro's face on it as shown below

srb20024ir4.png

They come in 5 coloured backgrounds. :D

Cory the Hedgehog said:
So, you never had any friends? :eek: I have tons of friends who don't have SRB2 but want it (their computer sucks). So instead they play consoles and sports.
I've had friends, I am talking about girlfriends.

Hey nitro. kunucklees suspension is over. :D However chao reaper has another few weeks till he is back online because he evaded a ban. :(

Also you should see the entrance area to Dark Graveyard chao reaper has thought up.
srb20027fy6.png

Get all the enemies to get a prize. I'm not putting Adventure on. But since Nitro has Homing attack anyway. It doesn't matter.

It's not quite ready yet. Maps take a long time to make and a lot of intelligence and effort to get working. :wink:

Dash the Hedgehog said:
Hey nitro. kunucklees suspension is over. :D However chao reaper has another few weeks till he is back online because he evaded a ban. :(

Also you should see the entrance area to Dark Graveyard chao reaper has thought up.
srb20027fy6.png

Get all the enemies to get a prize. I'm not putting Adventure on. But since Nitro has Homing attack anyway. It doesn't matter.

It's not quite ready yet. Maps take a long time to make and a lot of intelligence and effort to get working. :wink:

By any chance is that prize a life for getting 50,000 points? And it's a bit of a disapointment if people use tails isn't it.... Unless you get rid of tails... Somehow... how...?

The Yellow Blue Dude said:
Dash the Hedgehog said:

Picture deleted for extra room

By any chance is that prize a life for getting 50,000 points? And it's a bit of a disapointment if people use tails isn't it.... Unless you get rid of tails... Somehow... how...?

It's actually 4 lives on easy. 2 lives on medium and one on hard.

The screen shot looks nice! I have not realy been working on Destiny island much, but, I could post a download link for testing.

We have the title screen mostly done now! I just need to add a few things onto it and I'll add the link. By we I mean mikel93 and I.

Dash the Hedgehog said:

srb20027fy6.png

Not really, it just takes intellegence, imagination and knowledge.

Dash the Hedgehog said:

srb20027fy6.png

Nitro won't have homing attack once I find an ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back