Status
Not open for further replies.
IP: 75.177.50.187
Port: 5029
Hostname: srb2jte
Version: 1.09.4
Permanent: No

RPing.png

The host kept restarting THZ1 just because he couldn't the the running shoes.
Also they were pretending to be srb2jte bots when I first joined

-SRB2MS- 74.243.196.39:50026 Name: mr.d's server-sa city Version: 1.09.4

Reason: Hangout/roleplay in SA-city, 1.09.4. In addition, the server was a "private" netgame on the master server. Any person who was not invited was banned, myself included. For some reason, the server shut down once after my first visit where I ascertained most of the information(and was banned), and my second visit when the server came back up was extremely short(banned again).

hyperson said:
Well, brennens little friend hacked me...read sigy for more info.
He's using the hack.exe. I got a little information about thanks to armontes server, and LPA_DRAGON is the only one with the hack.exe, which means he's been hacking. Anyway back on topic. LoganA is gonna probably wanna stay lazy because he does have a lot of banning to do. I'm guessing ssbb47 wants to join him badly *shot*. I'm tired of n00b hackers and just n00bs period.

Hostname: sonic's family server
IP: 75.177.50.187

Roleplaying, Coop in a map with no exit; the time was at 20 minutes when I was kicked.

IP: 82.44.157.61

They were in House Hide'n'Seek
I was about to warn them when I got a server timeout.

IP: 82.44.157.61

Hangout.png

Gametype.png

They were yet again on House Hide'n'seek

-SRB2MS- 201.51.243.158:28586 Name: brasil only serversonicchao.wad Version: 1.09.4

Hangout in SA-City, and a "private" server on the master server. As shown, I was kicked because I was not Portuguese.

Grr

Grr... We were playing! Playing and chatting! What's wrong with that?
And I didn't ban you, there was a hacker on my server.... -_-

Hey, is the MS down?

Just chatting and hanging out on the MS is against the MS rules. If you want to do that, make a server that isn't advertised on the MS and have people you want to join, join you by IP address.

Re: Grr

Mega_Hyper_Shadow said:
Grr... We were playing! Playing and chatting! What's wrong with that?
And I didn't ban you, there was a hacker on my server.... -_-

Hey, is the MS down?

You were just chatting its as simple as that, and the fact that you came up with that lame ass excuse proves it.

And yes the master server was down but its back up now.

I mean the hacker excuse. Its very highly unlikely that would happen, the people who have the ability to ban are you the host, and anyone you make admin. Someone caught you chatting on sa city and you come on here and go, uuuuh, a hacker did it! Extremely unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back