MasterServer Ban list (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're wrong Sciky!

You're incorrect Sciky! Someone like LPA Dragon can hack and do that to me easily. Infact, LPA Dragon has done it to me before! Idiot. And we weren't in SA City! Anyway, the MS is down again.

Re: You're wrong Sciky!

Mega_Hyper_Shadow said:
You're incorrect Sciky! Someone like LPA Dragon can hack and do that to me easily. Infact, LPA Dragon has done it to me before! Idiot. And we weren't in SA City! Anyway, the MS is down again.
[offtopic]You don't need a subject for all your posts...[/offtopic]
We already know that LPA_DRAGON can hack...But i have a question...Why does he hacks if he doesn't gets any attention if he does?

Superusuario said:
...That is not entertaining...It's like...Like that you have a 20 Trojan Viruses on your computer...

The reaction from it is entertaining.

Re: You're wrong Sciky!

Mega_Hyper_Shadow said:

I'm well aware people can hack, but the way you said it happened felt rushed as if you'd suddenly made it up that it happened to get out of trouble.

Superusuario said:
Cue said:
Superusuario said:
...That is not entertaining...It's like...Like that you have a 20 Trojan Viruses on your computer...

The reaction from it is entertaining.
>_> Tell me that it is entertaining having 20 Trojans on your computer.

Ok, how about you try comparing it to something else? You asked why he hacks, you were given an answer and made it seem like the answer was saying it's entertaining for you. It's entertaining for the hacker, but generally (unless the hacker has a sense of humour) not for the victim. I may also note that 20 trojan viruses on your PC would probably constitute an operating system reinstall, an SRB2 server hacker doesn't cause any damage at all, it's like comparing getting poked in the eye to planet wide genocide. >_>

Let's just make one thing clear, if you say someone was hacking you when your server broke the rules, you will be ignored unless you can provide clear proof that you were being hacked.

And now for a report:

IP: 208.63.177.169
Port: 5029
Name: joshua'server
Version: 1.69.10
Reason: SACity, hangout, etc...

Log #1
Log #2

Same old story, changed it, I went back in, they had it back on waiting room. Apparently if I don't like what they're doing I'm meant to leave and not report them... =P

Donovan the hedgehog said:
We did not stay in sa city... and there is the server on 109.4 not 1.69.10 and it does not have srb2jte.wad added.

I don't care, you went back into it after I blatantly told you not to. What the second sentence has to do with anything I do not know...

EDIT: I got a live one. :3

IP: 68.47.100.111
Port: 5029
Name: brennen and sasumai only please
Version: 1.09.4
Reason: Private Server

Cons fail.
Rejoin: http://srb2.pastebin.com/d66848d8e

Ban. >_>

I forgot to change the name back to BrennenXSasumai, and I only kicked people I didn't know, or didn't like. I recently had a private server before that one.

Look if you wanted to make a private server, PM or email the people you want into your server with your IP address, then you tell them when you're going to host. It makes you look really stupid if you kick someone just because you don't know or like them, or if you make a public server that anyone can get into and you don't want anyone you don't know or like in there. The next time you make a private server, try NOT hosting it on the MS, and have people join by IP.

Mega_Hyper_Shadow said:
I only kicked people I didn't know, or didn't like.

We have a general stupidity rule now. Stop bull****ing by the way, you actually said this...

The Log said:
<brennen> AND ONLY THESE GUYS AND SASUMAI ARE ALLOWED
<brennen> SO LEAVE CUE

So, I suggest you shush because you're only making things worse for yourself by lying.

Cue said:
Mega_Hyper_Shadow said:

We have a general stupidity rule now. Stop bull****ing by the way, you actually said this...

The Log said:
<brennen> SO LEAVE CUE

So, I suggest you shush because you're only making things worse for yourself by lying.
Don't ya just love n00bs that flame on the server and then try to cover it up here so they cont get banned, and kicking people you don't know would ruin the entire point of the master server as its suppose to allow users to connect to servers, why have your server on the master server if no one can join it.

Silent_Snipe said:
Cue said:
Mega_Hyper_Shadow said:

The Log said:
<brennen> SO LEAVE CUE

Don't ya just love n00bs that flame on the server and then try to cover it up here so they cont get banned, and kicking people you don't know would ruin the entire point of the master server as its suppose to allow users to connect to servers, why have your server on the master server if no one can join it.
Master Quote, Anyways There should be a new masterserver rule not to have srb2 girlfriends I mean c'mon, its totally PHAIL, and for that matter why can't the n00bs just leave the girls alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back