MasterServer Ban list (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OBJECTION, that wouldn't be fair if the people going out are going out in real life, if they wanna have a girl friend online let them, just as long as they don't break any rules whilst doing so *caughhangingoutcaugh*

Sidenote - I don't play net games but when i did it wasn't that bad.

hyperson said:
Master Quote, Anyways There should be a new masterserver rule not to have srb2 girlfriends I mean c'mon, its totally PHAIL, and for that matter why can't the n00bs just leave the girls alone.

I believe that goes under the general stupidity rule anyway.

Silent_Snipe said:
OBJECTION, that wouldn't be fair if the people going out are going out in real life, if they wanna have a girl friend online let them, just as long as they don't break any rules whilst doing so *caughhangingoutcaugh*

Sidenote - I don't play net games but when i did it wasn't that bad.

Stoney and Jade Hu-*ban hammered and decapitated...*

No one say anything at all about now ok?!

Armonte, you just downright bashed his wad without giving it constructive critism. You said it failed.

Failed at waht ? No thok barrier, redwall etc.

And I think he had the right to kick you, who wouldn't kick someone who said they're wad failed ? WITHOUT even giving them good criticism.

Re: LOLHATE.

armonte the hedgehog said:
Logan needs to come back.
Last edited by armonte the hedgehog on Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total

This seems like a poor way to cover up oneself's fault. I realize you do this to keep yourself from getting banned from the master server and/or message board, but rather than trying to conceal your actions toward others, I would suggest you change your actions instead.

And, I apologize for the slight offtopicness, but that time when you joined my server right after it was hacked? This is just a little more than a wild guess, but I don't think that was coincidence.

SparkTheHedgehog said:
I'm I banned from the MS? Cause I was hosting and someone joined then my server just shutdown.
That happens sometimes when the server just lag's out of control or its connection to the master server was interrupted (well thats what happened when i hosted)

Armonte said:
The ms is down because the ms bar Gave it too many drinks.
Oh no! The MS is drunk!

No, thats not why the MS is down. From what i've herd, thier doing maintenence to the Server. Or changing things involving the MS.

That makes more sense than some of the explanations I heard.
"The ms computer exploded!!!!1!!"
Yes, I was told that. 1 and all.

Sky Ninja said:
That makes more sense than some of the explanations I heard.
"The ms computer exploded!!!!1!!"
Yes, I was told that. 1 and all.
So in other words "LoganA and AlamGBC's computer's crashed! Oh noes!" *shot* I hate all these downtimes, but I don't pay the bills...so i should stop whining. Wonder when it's gonna be back up.

IP: 82.3.10.92
Port: 5029
Hostname: plz join me
Version: 1.09.4
Permanent: No

They were in SA City (no big surprise) for 50 minutes.
I was kicked because I didnt have a WAD he added.

IP: 85.156.27.250
Port: 5029
Hostname: tyrzi unleashed
Version: 1.09.4
Permanent: No

Idiot.png

In SA City. Also the host acted like he didn't know the rules, or what the master server was.

No point, this thread is being put down the toilet and the bars are now useless, there's a report system built into the new MS page...

All in good time, though, soon the cataclysm of the servers will be upon us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back