MasterServer Ban list (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very suspicious about Eblo's server that's up right now, I couldn't get any log info because he shut down the server three times every time I came in, and when I did get in there was so much lag noone could play, and everyone was just talking, then by request of amy he reset sacity to coop mode, when I told him not to, he went to green hill zone which was fine, but then he banned me, I didn't report that because there was a lot of lag and he was kicking people sometimes to stop it, so he might've only done that to me to stop lag,l but I'm suspicious about it, so someone go check his server out.

Sciky said:
I'm very suspicious about Eblo's server that's up right now, I couldn't get any log info because he shut down the server three times every time I came in, and when I did get in there was so much lag noone could play, and everyone was just talking, then by request of amy he reset sacity to coop mode, when I told him not to, he went to green hill zone which was fine, but then he banned me, I didn't report that because there was a lot of lag and he was kicking people sometimes to stop it, so he might've only done that to me to stop lag,l but I'm suspicious about it, so someone go check his server out.
Going to sacity in coop is all we need to know, but i cant be bothered at the moment to report him as he has already been reported (as far as i know)

IP: 76.181.62.72
Port: 5029
Name: Prymistic Angle Zone
Version: 1.09.4

Reason: Hangout in Sa City

Edit: Sorry, this is my first time and I'm still learning how to make a log. I will try to get it in time.

Edit 2: I just figured out how it works, I'll catch them next time when I see the server.

max+sonic said:
Sorry no log, they banned me right before I could get it down.

Being banned too fast will not interrupt your log file. Unless after you were banned you started playing again...

A Forest Wolf said:
Man when LoganA gets back he might be very surprised at how far he's behind at banning...

Off topic: Hi Max!
Yeah, he'll probably faint from all the work he has to do XD

sonic260 said:
A Forest Wolf said:
Man when LoganA gets back he might be very surprised at how far he's behind at banning...

Off topic: Hi Max!
Yeah, he'll probably faint from all the work he has to do XD

Actually the majority of the time he's always this far behind and has this many servers to ban, and he ends up only banning like seven of them, hopefully this time will be different, or Cue will get on it like he said he would.

Thirteenth Network Game Report

IP: 24.125.77.78
Hostname: gemmy's planet
Permanent: No
Reason: Hangout ~ Playing in SA City while in Cooperative Mode. Even Gemmy admitted she was just hanging out (see LOG 2).

LOG 1
LOG 2

Excuse the typo in the second log. I was Player 4 in the first log, and in the second game, I was referring to that.

I've taken a screenshot while I was in the server (first time). This shows the duration held in the level: Image URL

Fourteenth Network Game Report

IP: 76.181.62.72
Hostname: pyrmistic angle zone
Permanent: No

Reason: Playing in SA City while in Cooperative Mode. I gave the warning, but I've been kicked. DJ was verified, and instead of leaving, since he was the one who sent them to the level, he should have changed the map.

LOG

Scroll all the way down until you see the big yellow highlighted area. That's where the rule breaking started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back