MasterServer Ban list (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because they don't want to play, they just want to stand around and talk which is against the rules, they tried to lie to me by turning it into a match game and then banning me, but obviously that just revealed they were planning to do hangout.

It's a rather popular tactic among eblo, hanzo, sonic jr, etc (who all seem to be in their own little group) to change it to GFZ1, then when you go they change it back.

Remember,the IP and port are above the hostname, not below.
Its actually
IP: 24.115.132.79
Port: 5029
Hostname: movie makers are back!!!!!
Version: 1.09.4
Permanent: No

Cue

Cue, was that reference towards me? Because I did that today, once. But then the second time you left I decided to keep it in match. So, thanks for not reporting me. I'm Brennen the Vampire by the way.

Re: The MS

Mega_Hyper_Shadow said:
The Master Server is down. I just checked.
Not down, refusing connections

masterservererroraj1.jpg

actively refused? Sounds like the switch over could be happening. Either that or the machine was rebooted.

glaber said:
actively refused? Sounds like the switch over could be happening. Either that or the machine was rebooted.
Or cue got tired of all the n00b servers and blocked everyone from using the master server (sorry if this is un-true)

Silent_Snipe said:
glaber said:
Or cue got tired of all the n00b servers and blocked everyone from using the master server in the internet (sorry if this is un-true)
Fix'd

If that was happening, we would have told you already. We will tell you if something like this happens. Don't worry about it.

IP:82.41.178.99
Port:5029
Name:sonic s server
Version:1.09.4

Reason: roleplaying in crue's house

log

Not in a particularly good mood, been having to argue with some very annoying noobs, and I also had the pleasure of one of those noobs being Drift, and everybody who remembers Drift knows that's one of the most horrible things you can experience on srb2.

Cue or Logan, whoever, ban all of these servers we've reported so far as soon as this new system is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back