• Hell yeah!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Super mystic sonic said:
Bah, why doesn't anyone make up a name or something for that guy? Doomguy just sucks as name.

Timothy

Also, it's either tails' speed upped, or you add in loop suppor-*shot*

cueball61 said:
Super mystic sonic said:
Bah, why doesn't anyone make up a name or something for that guy? Doomguy just sucks as name.

Timothy

Also, it's either tails' speed upped, or you add in loop suppor-*shot*

I agree, loop suppor-*shot* would be nice, I would mind giving up on trying to get tails speed up if you added loop suppor-*shot* in. But thats not going to happen, is it?

Super mystic sonic said:
Because it is stated clearly as a Law of Doom that the player's character name shall always be referred to as Doomguy.

Yeeeeah... too much Skulltag...

Isn't there another way to catch speed other then thok or run? There should be.....why don't you think of making something new in S_SKIN to make up for Tails' horrible speed?

I'd still like to know Doomguy's max speed number so to compaire it to Tails and see how close or far their speeds are.

Super mystic sonic said:
Isn't there another way to catch speed other then thok or run? There should be.....why don't you think of making something new in S_SKIN to make up for Tails' horrible speed?
spindash

Sixteen?! :eek: That means Tails is only 10 faster than Doom Guy and even though he is faster he still doesn't go into his running animation without a speed box or low friction. If Tails wont have his speed increased may I suggest he have the speed he goes into his running animation reduced to 16?

Neo Chaotikal said:
Super mystic sonic said:
spindash
Running forwards on conveyer belts and rushing water also work. Dash pads and springs make you faster too.

Spindash sucks. You have to charge it very long before you go release the speed of 50. Then you fly, but before you know it, you'll have to land or else bump against a wall. Even if it all was a straight course, Sonic would win anyway. His thok is 60, and he can go anywhere. Tails max-spindash-flight is 50, and requires charging, and you can't turn.

To let any one who's interested know, my circuit entry for the next contest is currently being built with Sonic's speed And Tails' speed in mind. Because of this Sonic's path will take longer to go through than the path being built for Tails (Knux compatiable). To make shure Sonic can't take Tails' path I made it so you have to Fly or Climb to get through. Thoking won't help as it will just send sonic into a wall too high for him to jump.
Just be aware that this is an example of what I'll wind up doing for level competitions in the circuit division should Tails' speed not change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back