Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell yeah!

• I don't care.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing I wanna know is SSN gonna make Tails faster, if not, why not?
It's pretty obvious that Tails needs to be faster, he was in the Megadrive games, why not on SRB2?

Wait wait wait, I just had an idea.

Why not just make a new Tails wad where he's faster, yet keep the current version of Tails in SRB2? It'd make sense, because then people that DON'T want Tails faster don't HAVE to play as a faster Tails, yet those that DO get to!

I'd do it myself, but I dunno how to wad, plus I'm lazy.

The issue with that is, a lot of people will want it and then that causes chaos with various game modes on netgames, specifically race and coop. Some people may prefer to not host it, and thus the joiner is out of luck. Your idea does not work.

Here's my logical Idea.
Take the Sonic R approach.

Basically, make each characters speed almost the exact same, with a diffrence of about 1 or 2 units. Kill off sonic's thok, and replace it with a doublejump. All of these adjustments should be Race-only, to keep others happy.

If you guys are so concerned with tails having a disadvantage, simply even them all out.

Spazzo said:
Here's my logical Idea.

Basically, make each characters speed almost the exact same, with a diffrence of about 1 or 2 units. Kill off sonic's thok, and replace it with a doublejump. All of these adjustments should be Race-only, to keep others happy.

If you guys are so concerned with tails having a disadvantage, simply even them all out.

*Shivers* Sonic with no thok.

Spazzo said:
Here's my logical Idea.

...Not trying to be rude, Spazzo, but that is kinda useless, and it severly reduces the quality of using Sonic for speed.
Just make Tails faster, like he is in the Megadrive games.
Good idea about evening them out, but Sonic's speed on Sonic R was horrendous, that is something I do not want to go through again.

Maou-Shin Daioka said:
...Or, TimberWolf, the logical idea is to just make the original Tails.plr faster, like he should be.
TimberWolf said:
It'd make sense, because then people that DON'T want Tails faster don't HAVE to play as a faster Tails, yet those that DO get to!
NOW who's not reading posts?

TimberWolf said:
Maou-Shin Daioka said:
...Or, TimberWolf, the logical idea is to just make the original Tails.plr faster, like he should be.
TimberWolf said:
It'd make sense, because then people that DON'T want Tails faster don't HAVE to play as a faster Tails, yet those that DO get to!
NOW who's not reading posts?

Everyone, it is usally the best thing to do. I agree with Maou-shin Daioka though. There is no good reason for haveing 2 tails.plr's because it's just to hard to program.

People who wants Tails slower would still be pleased, because Tails would not be faster than Sonic or Knuckles, and would be still easy to maintain, without going so fast you race off of a ledge.
I don't see a problem with making Tails faster, and why would anyone want to use a sluggish Tails, he would still be easy to maintain, even if the person just started playing.
I see nothing wrong with this idea.

Maou-Shin Daioka said:
People who wants Tails slower would still be pleased
No they wouldn't, becuaes they want Tails to be the speed he's at RIGHT NOW. They don't WANT him faster period.

The Yellow Blue Dude said:
Timberwolf, just tell me what the advantage of haveing tails slower is?

There is no answer to that question, TYBD, because he cannot answer your question with fact, only with personal opinion, which fails everytime.
TimberWolf never gives out logical answers to anything, yet he says his opinions like they are a fact.
TimberWolf, have you been reading this topic at all?
And don't even say you have, because if you have, everyone here agrees that Tails needs to be faster, by soccing, doing it manually through the plr. data, ect.
It should be logical sense not to post on a topic you have not been paying attention to.
Once again, you offer nothing of intullectual value to this topic.
Read all the pages of this topic, then post when you are ready to use logic.

TimberWolf said:
Hells no! 4% [ 3 ]
I don't care. 22% [ 16 ]

Look at the **** poll next time.

I see he ignored my question then. Also timberwolf, why do you get mad whenever someone says a matter of opinion or says a thought outload?

Try answering both the questions in your next post.

The Yellow Blue Dude said:
Timberwolf, just tell me what the advantage of haveing tails slower is?
Ask the people that don't want Tails faster. I, personally, DO want him faster, but I also want to make sure that everyone's happy.

Everyone? Mostly everyone WILL be happy. Most of them are for it, a few of them don't care, and only three people don't want him faster.

Shuffle said:
Everyone? Mostly everyone WILL be happy. Most of them are for it, a few of them don't care, and only three people don't want him faster.
You didn't factor in the people that DON'T go to the forums, Shuffle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back