Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell yeah!

• I don't care.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, why should people, who do not post on the forums, be included in the factor?
Why is it so wrong for Tails to be faster?
It's not wrong, not at all.

The people that don't go to this forum yet still play SRB2 are still part of the SRB2 community and contribute to SRB2s popularity! You're ignoreing the FACT that there're many people that can't/won't join the forum yet still play SRB2, adn even sometimes ADVERTISE it! I know, because I have 2 MSN contacts that I know of so far that have SRB2 yet don't go to the forum!

Ignoring those people makes you an ignorent, self-centerd jackass that can't be bothered to be nice to people and care about anyone but yourself!

And I told you already: I DO want Tails faster, but I ALSO want EVERYONE to be happy!

You just love acting like you know everything don't you? Ignorant fool, if you knew everything, life would be so pointless you'd probably even take that Gamecube disc on your disc and try to cut your throat with it.

Personally it should be majority rules. I've hated that Tails was so slow ever since I found SRB2. And I believe more than 3/4s of the community (including people who don't go to the forums) want the same. It's just not the same feel. The reason it hasn't changed is because no one has put any effort into convincing AJ.

"you an ignorent, self-centerd jackass that can't be bothered to be nice to people and care about anyone but yourself!" <-- Make sure you're looking in the right direction next time you make a stupid comment like that again.

TimberWolf said:
The people that don't go to this forum yet still play SRB2 are still part of the SRB2 community and contribute to SRB2s popularity! You're ignoreing the FACT that there're many people that can't/won't join the forum yet still play SRB2, adn even sometimes ADVERTISE it! I know, because I have 2 MSN contacts that I know of so far that have SRB2 yet don't go to the forum!

Maou: Unless they participate in the forum debates, (yes, they are helping SRB2 a lot by advertising the game) their opinion is not valid because they do not even post their opinions here.
For something to be valid, you have to make an effort to make your opinion valid. They do not.

Ignoring those people makes you an ignorent, self-centerd jackass that can't be bothered to be nice to people and care about anyone but yourself!

Maou: Once again, stop spweing insults out of your mouth. This is exactly why you do not offer anything of intelligent value, because you do not even try to.

And I told you already: I DO want Tails faster, but I ALSO want EVERYONE to be happy!
End of my quoting.

Don't even start lying. Why would you care if someone is not happy with Tails' speed? You base your rants off of no evidence, or logic, whatsoever.
And you do not decide if you want people happy, if Tails is sped up, and if people don't like it, tough cookies. Don't play with Tails. Or just devote yourself to make a slower version than he already is (which would be completeyy useless.)

From what I've bothered to read, he's right this time. Don't bring outside disputes up whenever the chance arises, you're only going to wind up starting more trouble.

TimberWolf said:
I DO want Tails faster, but I ALSO want EVERYONE to be happy!
Good luck making everyone happy at once, Baby Jesus. There always will be at least one person who hates/dislikes a cirtain thing. It's called opinion, the world will always have it.

TimberWolf said:
That is completely impossible. There is no physical way to make everyone perfectly happy with SRB2. We try to go for common ground. The general public seems to agree, rather amazingly strongly, for Tails to be faster. The 3 people that voted otherwise are in a definite minority.

We don't try to "make everybody happy" when making SRB2. We try to make an awesome game. We frequently make changes that we KNOW will be unpopular because it's good for the game in the long run.

I really want to see AJ's reaction to the poll at least, because honestly it's pretty clear.

I don't think he is going to post a reaction because just about all of his posts in this topic have been pretty blunt. I don't think I remember him saying anything about tails.

AJ's argument is a pretty solid one - Tails is slower and thusly has tighter control, which is of great help in the later, harder stages of the game.

However, he forgets one thing -- he's the one who sucks at the game. =P

Seriously, though. I can't imagine any level in SRB2 1.1 being more difficult than Aerial Garden Zone 2. And I don't need Tails to get through that stage, so why would I need him to go through Egg Rock or something?

Even if Tails' speed is slightly increased, he will still be the easiest character to use from the get-go, due to his flying ability.

And honestly, I don't care about not seeing the running frames that often. The issue at hand is that Tails' current speed is just detrimental to gameplay, easily proved by the amount of people who actually play as him. Two? Three?

On another note, Knuckles could use a kick in the rear as well. I actually enjoyed the little accelerative glide thing we got to test during the 1.09.3 period. I'd really like to see that back, only not as accentuated enough as to be considered a godmod. :|

Neo Chaotikal said:
On another note, Knuckles could use a kick in the rear as well. I actually enjoyed the little accelerative glide thing we got to test during the 1.09.3 period. I'd really like to see that back, only not as accentuated enough as to be considered a godmod. :|

This feature is actually STILL in 1.09.4. It's just harder to use it now.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Neo Chaotikal said:

This feature is actually STILL in 1.09.4. It's just harder to use it now.
No, he means Knuckles' glide when he starts. SSN made it ridiculously powerful back in 1.09.3. A good 28-speed glide would really be a benefit for Knuckles.

My first version of SRB2 was some really really old version from a download site. After that I got the up to date version from the site.

I kept getting consistency failures on CEZ1 with that version. :eek:

I do, truly hope SSN speeds up Tails, I'm one of the people who do use him in any other type of gameplay mode, and seeing even the slightest increase of speed in Tails would be appreciated.
On a side note, what speed is Knuckles' glide now?

Maou-Shin Daioka said:

The one and only crazy yellow blue dude said:
I use Tails regulary in Mystic Realm after Zone 3

I don't see how any level in Mystic Realm is hard. They're fair levels with a challenge, but absolutely not hard. There's only 1 way to make levels tough, and thats by adding stuff that can kill you in a really cheap way. Like....a underwater passage with TONS and TONS of Jetty shooters (or something) and also lots of crushers.

Super mystic sonic said:
Maou-Shin Daioka said:

The one and only crazy yellow blue dude said:
I use Tails regulary in Mystic Realm after Zone 3

I don't see how any level in Mystic Realm is hard.

I use tails otherwise I end up with a game over and then I get bored waiting when I get game over so thats why I use tails. I know it's not really that hard but I just can't do it for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back