Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell yeah!

• I don't care.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shuffle, quite honestly, I can't aim WITH the mouse, because that ruins the camera angle. I can't play with the camera staring into the ground. If that means being stuck on using ground based "aiming", I can live with it.

I use mouselook in third person, as well. It's useful for seeing below you when hurling yourself off a cliff.

I use mouselook and first-person almost all the time, even in coop and race. The only exception is while I'm flying someone as Tails. Trying to dodge rings in match and ctf with chasecam on just reminds me of the warning, "Objects are closer than they appear in mirror."

Tails SHOULD be faster. God, when I forst used him I went so slow I exited before finishing the freakin level!

So, ya, faster Tails NAO, SSN.

Please?

Dark Warrior said:
Shuffle, quite honestly, I can't aim WITH the mouse, because that ruins the camera angle. I can't play with the camera staring into the ground. If that means being stuck on using ground based "aiming", I can live with it.
Personally, I have my controls set so I aim with the mouse, but have to hold the F key to look down and up. It feels more natural to me, but can get a bit tangled sometimes.

I've never been able to actually play with someone in multiplayer for some odd reason (probably becuase either a. The Master Server hates me, b. My Internet doesn't let me play online games for some reason or c. The Master Server is CRAP!) but whenever I've gone onto multiplayer to wait for anybody to come on (which thy never do -_-) I jsut play around and my aiming feels fine without the mouse.

TimberWolf said:
I've never been able to actually play with someone in multiplayer for some odd reason (probably becuase either a. The Master Server hates me, b. My Internet doesn't let me play online games for some reason or c. The Master Server is CRAP!) but whenever I've gone onto multiplayer to wait for anybody to come on (which thy never do -_-) I jsut play around and my aiming feels fine without the mouse.

Then join a netgame. No one joins my servers, and I don't care. I join others.

supersonic45 said:
TimberWolf said:

Then join a netgame. No one joins my servers, and I don't care. I join others.
I've tried, it won't connect.

This is kinda dissapointing that Tails is not getting the recognition he deserves in the speed department.
We all know Tails was faster on the Megadrive games, why is he dreadfully slow on SRB2?
Be reasonal SSN, Tails should not be that slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back