• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Jmankart Mod Update Second Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
light dasher said:
Jman said:
Kirby

kirbya1.png

Link riding epona, Sonic, Knux, Tails riding in their drift cars, and Shadow with his motor cycle.

Maybe you could use my sonicdrift.wad i made ages ago, the download link might not be valid as it was my first wad (wich im going to re-realese)

It's to late for that I already finish Sonic in his drift car with his special sonic wind. Made this when my internet was down for a while.

sonica2a8.png

Jman - JB Barrier
Luigi - Fire Rain
Yoshi - Yoshi egg
Naruto - Shadow clone Jutsu
Kirby - Meta knight attack
Sonic - Sonic wind

thats wat I have so far.

I only give them out at my sites chatbox or irc kartjman room. The current version I released had J-city, and only Jman, Luigi, Yoshi, and Naruto. So the one with Sonic and Kirby is going to be released here.

Jman said:
I only give them out at my sites chatbox or irc kartjman room. The current version I released had J-city, and only Jman, Luigi, Yoshi, and Naruto. So the one with Sonic and Kirby is going to be released her.

Can't wait for the release. Even if I am a member of the team

Okay if this was gonna be okay with jman, I was gonna try to do a bombermankart for this.

I had to go with the bomb, because I can't draw karts in mspaint that good.

That picture is ok without the shading, but looks too bland if there isn't any shading on the picture.

Its finally here. With over 10 Levels, J-City Adventure field and Character specials.

Credits:

Soccing, Charaters, Level modifying: Jman
Custom texture: Jman, Sasuketo, Neo the Hedgehog
Music: Jman, Neo the Hedgehog
Levels: Jman, Flame the Hedgehog, Dash the Hedgehog, SuperMecha, Roboegg99

Link:
http://freewebs.com/jmanx13/mysrb2addons.htm

Characters

Jman
Sonic
Luigi
Yoshi
Naruto
Kirby

jmankartscreen.png

I will be releasing a character pack to add more characters to the mod.

Jman said:
light dasher said:
Jman said:
Kirby

kirbya1.png

Link riding epona, Sonic, Knux, Tails riding in their drift cars, and Shadow with his motor cycle.

Maybe you could use my sonicdrift.wad i made ages ago, the download link might not be valid as it was my first wad (wich im going to re-realese)

It's to late for that I already finish Sonic in his drift car with his special sonic wind. Made this when my internet was down for a while.

sonica2a8.png
:cry: :cry: omg that owns my sonic drift sonic......i feel left out now....well, could i do shadow, or metalsonic?

Oo'

It's a rar file? Wow. Didn't know that.(Usually, the files are extracted as a zip file, not rar.)

Vash said:
It's a rar file? Wow. Didn't know that.(Usually, the files are extracted as a zip file, not rar.)

To help this is something I posted in the SRB2 Riders topic page

Elnino said:
I have the answer to open the .rar files, go to this website and click on WinRar 3.70 beta 8, which is on the top. Download it, and after that, find srb2riders.rar and then use the extraction.

http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

Hope that helps :)

Vash said:
Oo'

:eek: Whoops.... I did not mean to uploaded a rar. I'm uploading a zip right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back