• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Green Hill Zone, with more GHZ stuff!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I must have explained it badly then...

I'm not actually going to make a Sonic 1 mod!!! I only made a test level, and that's as far as I will go with it for the moment, as GHZ1 is not even finished yet...

Monster Iestyn said:
Well I must have explained it badly then...

I'm not actually going to make a Sonic 1 mod!!! I only ade a test level, and that's as far as I will go with it for the moment, as GHZ1 is not even finished yet...
so basically your putting the resources together?

Monster Iestyn said:
I keep on tempting myself into doing a Sonic Classics mod, with levels from Sonic 1, Sonic 2 and Sonic 3 & Knuckles, yet of course I've got other things that'll be held up because of it... I just felt like making this test level, so I apologise if you're all getting impatient with me about making this and not GHZ...

Don't you dare make Labrynth Zone, I want to make that. Badly!

*Offtopic* I'm back.

I'm sure it's spelt Labyrinth...

But I'm interested to know what your Labyrinth Zone map is like... Are you using the original textures from Sonic 1?

Monster Iestyn said:
I'm sure it's spelt Labyrinth...

But I'm interested to know what your Labyrinth Zone map is like... Are you using the original textures from Sonic 1?

So sue me for missing a letter. :p

Yes, I have the full texture set from Sonic 1. Credit to the Mystic Archive, I'll be using some of those textures in a desert level for Mario Kart mode too. Lets get ontopic now.

It doesn't look too bad, actually, I've always been a fan of the grassy levels...

I didn't post just to get the 40,000th post in this forum either, by the way...

Whooo, 40k! *shot*

This forum has the second-most posts in the entire MB, beaten only by General Discussion.

If only I had some Genesis emulator, I could play the original Green Hill Zone to get ideas for what to put in this version of it...

I might be able to help with that. I have Sonic Mega Collection, and a working Genesis, I could play through it a few times and discribe what I saw to you.

Yes, I'm suprized my Genesis works too.

I have one too! It's my dads, but omg it works from when he was a kid. and WTH He has Sonic 1!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back