• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Green Hill Zone, with more GHZ stuff!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said:
Just search for "linedef type 63" on google, and click the cached button underneath the link. It will show you a previously saved page from the wiki.
As for your question, it was a addon level on the main site, which is down right now.

This looks very nice. if i ever get into modding i think i will make emerald hill zone... thats my favourite.

would you do the boss level too? imagine a complete mod recreating the original game!

I'm not sure if it's possible to make GHZ's boss, let alone many of the gimmicks in Sonic 1, and the rest of the bosses in it. Same with Sonic 2 and 3 - Not all the stuff in those games, including Sonic 1, are possible in SRB2. I'm better off just doing this zone's act for now...

Monster Iestyn said:
I'm not sure if it's possible to make GHZ's boss, let alone many of the gimmicks in Sonic 1, and the rest of the bosses in it. Same with Sonic 2 and 3 - Not all the stuff in those games, including Sonic 1, are possible in SRB2. I'm better off just doing this zone's act for now...
Perhaps you could have a giant-solid non-shootable enemy for the wrecking ball, and have that A_SpikeBallRotate (or whatever it's called) around the Eggmobile, then use something similar to the Combi-Ring soc to visually link it to the Eggmobile?
EDIT:
Code:
(12:56:04 PM) Prime_2: no, that does not work.
(12:56:46 PM) Prime_2: A_SpikeBallRotate rotates the spikeballs around the target on a horizontal plane.
(12:57:11 PM) Prime_2: Also, if it was an enemy, it would not harm the player if he was jumping
(12:59:02 PM) I`ll_Begin: well I wanted it to use a horizontal plane, Prime_2, but yeah
(12:59:14 PM) I`ll_Begin: Thanks. I'll edit that log into the post.

Hmm. I thought most of GHZ didn't have much wall. and when there was a wall, it was on one side. But from what I see, good job.

Shoopacabra304 said:
Hmm. I thought most of GHZ didn't have much wall. and when there was a wall, it was on one side. But from what I see, good job.

That's because the original GHZ was 2D. This is a 3D remake of it.

Apparantly I haven't worked on this for ages, but Bobbla's finally finished the motobug sprites and PM'd them to me. I'll just hit myself on the head to remind myself to make the motobug enemy for this GHZ.

*Hits self on head*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back