• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

amyrose.wad

should I continue?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww man...
I was planning on making a new Amy wad by replacing the spindash sprites with spinning hammer ones.
Well, maybe I can make them for this wad...

Re: amy rose wad

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Amyspin.gif
yay..... This is cool, keep going.... And i have a question... Why in the world are there 2 Nitro's?!? A hedgehog and an echidna..... hmm. Are both of you the same persone or somthing?

Re: amy rose wad

sonicfreak94 said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:
yay..... This is cool, keep going.... And i have a question... Why in the world are there 2 Nitro's?!? A hedgehog and an echidna..... hmm. Are both of you the same persone or somthing?
No he just so happened to have made a fan characters with the same name as mine. Also anyone that is willing to help me with the spriting can go ahead all I have done is the standing, dead, life icon, and the holding on to tails thing

Just let me know if you're willing to help and I'll add you on the first post and wait for you to finish the sprites.

RGX UPDATE!

I'm not done yet, and I rushed on this...

EDIT:
nitro_the_hedghog said:
Just let me know if you're willing to help and I'll add you on the first post and wait for you to finish the sprites.

Add me as well.....

RgxSuperSonic said:
RGX UPDATE!

Wow, thanks let me know when you're done. But isn't there a star in the middle of teh yellow circle? I'm not sure I haven't seen her mallet much.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
RgxSuperSonic said:
RGX UPDATE!

Wow, thanks let me know when you're done. But isn't there a star in the middle of teh yellow circle? I'm not sure I haven't seen her mallet much.

I went to Wikipedia for the picture of the Mallet (PIKO PIKO hammer) and nope, there isn't a star on the yellow part....

Also if you can, do you think you can send me sprites of Amy without her arms, it would be alot easier for me to complete this...

Hmm, this makes it easy.

Give her nojumpspin, make the hammer-attack frames her spinning frames, set the maxspin to 0, and viola.

Can you make these sprites seperated so that it's easier to put them into the wad?

I can only make it look like a half spin because thats where the jump/roll sprites end.

Im thinking that you might want to make Amy on her tippy-toes

You know... She wont be Spinning Flat-footed :|

light dasher said:
KingofFlames said:
Woah, Chao Freak's Rouge looks better than Light Dasher's. o_O
OMG I GOT OUT SPRITED? *crys on 1st place spriter trophey*
I'M SO SORY. I LITERALY MEAN THAT. YOURES WAS COMING ALONG REALY WELL! You just need a little more work on the body. SORRY! SORRY! SORRY! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

edit: also did annyone know who the edited sprite sheet was?

Flame_the_hedgehog said:

Yes you are indeed correct, I was originally going to do that, but I got lazy... >_<

RgxSuperSonic said:
Flame_the_hedgehog said:

Yes you are indeed correct, I was originally going to do that, but I got lazy... >_<
Let's just say that the weight of the mallet makes it so that when she spins she doesn't have to be tiptoed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back