• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

amyrose.wad

should I continue?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. As soon as i find a good time I'll try to take your wad and add a super amy. It may take a while because i still have people online i play with.

I just got tired of my sister saying "that's not amy! I want to be amy!" whenever I let her play srb2.

Hey SMS

Im a girl too. :x I am actually good at this game. I never would have played this game if i didn't notice my brother playing this and tried it for myself when he wasn't home. :mrgreen:

nitro's sister

Get on my server sometime and let your sister play for a bit. I'll help her out with anything she needs. I wont get on today because i have to go to my dad's house.

Most of the times, it seems guys on the forums host servers less times. I mean...how much do you see Mystic or SSNtails host a server? Nearly never.

SSNTails

I have only seen him on the servers once. He came to my server to see if srb2 was working and left after one stage. I acuttaly have never seen mystic on the servers.

Super mystic sonic said:
I mean...how much do you see Mystic or SSNtails host a server? Nearly never.

Uh, SSNTails dosen't host servers, unless for testing and that shiz, but that's only happened, like, once. He's on ISDN, no?

I have seen him.....three times. All the times were camouflaged as somebody to study his shooting and dodging skills. How does he get all those rings?

Super mystic sonic said:
I have seen him.....three times. All the times were camouflaged as somebody to study his shooting and dodging skills. How does he get all those rings?

Lies. Why the **** would SSNtails want to study his shooting and dodging skills? You were playing against a fake, thats for sure.

Besides, AJ absolutely sucks at match. =P

Spazzo said:
Super mystic sonic said:

Lies. Why the **** would SSNtails want to study his shooting and dodging skills? You were playing against a fake, thats for sure.

Besides, AJ absolutely sucks at match. =P

You missed what I was saying. I came to Mystic's server three times camouflaged, and I was studying Mystic's techniques.

That guy is a flying, thokking, fast, bastard with a shooting rage.

Re: nitro's sister

tailsmastermind said:
Get on my server sometime and let your sister play for a bit. I'll help her out with anything she needs. I wont get on today because i have to go to my dad's house.
Thanks, but she can't read or spell.

nitro_the_hedghog said:

She is six and she can't read or spell? Ah what ever just see if you can find my server and tell me if it's you. Then tell me when she gets on and I'll help her.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
tailsmastermind said:

How old are you yourself, anyway? I'll quess is near the thirteen.

Super mystic sonic said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:
tailsmastermind said:

How old are you yourself, anyway? I'll quess is near the thirteen.
Oh, so close, I'm 12.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back